Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Ray Gets A Kansas City Chief Tattoo - Yes, you read that correctly

Shane Ray KC Chief Tattoo

Picture is straight from his Instagram, so the picture itself cant be posted here.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Shane Ray got a Chiefs Tattoo. Big Deal or Nah?

Not sure how to feel about this. I get his love for the city and the team he rooted for growing up, but as a member of a division rival maybe he should have got the rest and left the Chiefs part off? Then again, it may be an old tattoo from before the NFL, and he just expanded upon it. Not a huge deal to me, but it does slightly irk me if it's a new thing.

Link below to the picture.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/3...-chiefs-tattoo
    Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

Comment

How is that even news really.

I see a Royals logo on there too, should we be worried he has a secret plan to play baseball?

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
        How is that even news really.

I see a Royals logo on there too, should we be worried he has a secret plan to play baseball?

Its March. I'll take anything football related right now haha.
        Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

Comment

That's a slap in the face if you ask me. You can be a fan if a different team than you play for but you don't rub the nose of the team paying your salary in it. Don't know what Elway can do about it, but he should take whatever displinary action he can against Ray. Seems like conduct detrimental to the team to me.

Comment

Trade him immmediatellllllly or Cut him:
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by DirtDiver View Post
              That's a slap in the face if you ask me. You can be a fan if a different team than you play for but you don't rub the nose of the team paying your salary in it. Don't know what Elway can do about it, but he should take whatever displinary action he can against Ray. Seems like conduct detrimental to the team to me.
              Discipline a guy for getting a tattoo on his own body of his home town. That's ludicrous.

Comment

Would anyone mind if Von Miller went out tomorrow and got a big ol' Dallas Cowboys star tattoo'd on his back?
                Denver Broncos
                New York Yankees
                New York Knicks
                Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Oh and that doesn't exactly fit in Elway "we want players that want to be Broncos" philosophy. Seems like he'd rather be a chief.

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                    Would anyone mind if Von Miller went out tomorrow and got a big ol' Dallas Cowboys star tattoo'd on his back?
                    No. Not really. I could care less what these guys tattoo. They are professional football players. They get payed to play football. Unless they are doing something to get themselves suspended I could care less what they do outside the football field. Their lives are their own.

Comment

I don't care if it's his hometown team, it's pretty poor taste. He's not repping his city, he's repping sports teams, and one that happens to be a longtime hated rival of the team that pays him. It's just a bad look.

Above me is a great point. I still remember people saying they wanted nothing to do with Von because he was a cowboys fan and "would eventually just sign with Dallas and break our hearts".

It's his body but it's definitely in poor taste. Imagine having to see that as a teammate after you just lost a game against them.

Selfish and in poor taste, IMO. Wonder if we could trade him to KC for Alex Smith.....
                      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Discipline a guy for getting a tattoo on his own body of his home town. That's ludicrous.
                        It's a tatto of a divisional rival. Don't care where it is. If he wants to be a Chief, I'd make it so. How can you put your trust in a guy that blatantly tells you he'd rather play for your division rival when you are the one paying him?

Comment

Oh and that doesn't exactly fit in Elway "we want players that want to be Broncos" philosophy. Seems like he'd rather be a chief.
                          How does showing pride in where you're from = Not wanting to be a Bronco.

Comment

It's a tatto of a divisional rival. Don't care where it is. If he wants to be a Chief, I'd make it so. How can you put your trust in a guy that blatantly tells you he'd rather play for your division rival when you are the one paying him?
                            He is showing where hes from. I don't think I see the words " Trade me to KC " anywhere in that tattoo.
                            is that some sort of secret trade requests gang sign tattoo?

Comment

How does showing pride in where you're from = Not wanting to be a Bronco.
                              You can't show pride of where your from without representing a rival of the team that pays you?
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                              X