Shane Ray Gets A Kansas City Chief Tattoo - Yes, you read that correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Good to know you know more about Shane Ray than Shane Ray himself....
    You know, his response saying "he wants to be a Bronco" is about like if I went out today and got a tattoo of my high school sweet heart's name on my arm, then came home and posted a picture of it on Instagram for the world to see. Then when my wife objects, I just tell her, "It don't matter honey, I'm just expressing how much I enjoyed adolescence."

Anyway, I'm through arguing about this. I have my opinion, you are entitled to yours and I couldn't careless if you agree or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by DirtDiver View Post
      You know, his response saying "he wants to be a Bronco" is about like if I went out today and got a tattoo of my high school sweet heart's name on my arm, then came home and posted a picture of it on Instagram for the world to see. Then when my wife objects, I just tell her, "It don't matter honey, I'm just expressing how much I enjoyed adolescence."

Anyway, I'm through arguing about this. I have my opinion, you are entitled to yours and I couldn't careless if you agree or not.
      Well Dirt Diver's made his mind up let's cut him...
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DirtDiver View Post

You're reaching...

Comment

• I kinda think, if he was a true professional, he would have waited, until he was a free agent in a couple years anyway.
          (I bet He will sign with the enemy if givin' the chance.)
          Where is his Loyalty to The Broncos?

Other than that, it's not a big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by capt. Jack View Post
            I kinda think, if he was a true professional, he would have waited, until he was a free agent in a couple years anyway.
            (I bet He will sign with the enemy if givin' the chance.)
            Where is his Loyalty to The Broncos?

Other than that, it's not a big deal.
            I am not convinced he will move onto the Chiefs but I do think he'd certainly give them a look. For me getting a KC tatoo when you're playing against a long-time division rival is, in my opinion, just not professional. I personally don't care about loyalties or any of that other stuff. I just don't see what he did here as professional.

Let me put it this way. The guy has a BUNCH of other tatoos and if KC was sooo important to him why has that tat not made the cut to date? Yet he waits until he is in year two, playing for a team who is one of their biggest rivals to then go out and get a KC tat....

I think the example of getting a HS sweetheart is a bit of a stretch. I will use a less permanent example which I feel is more appropriate. If I am working for Apple - IMO it would be very unprofessional to come into work with a pro-Google or Android shirt on. Why - because they are the competition. Doing so would be unprofessional.

Overall this is another example of poor judgement on Ray's part. He first put himself in a position where he dropped in the draft and now this. I just question his critical judgement skills. At least he has not been caught doing drugs again but he has done them before and it cost him as a result....I am a bit concerned he will do something like that again.

Comment

• Who cares? Really? It's a tattoo about the city where he grew up. It's understandable he wants to rep KC. Can't blame the man for loving where he is from. I am from Florida and love the Broncos, but that won't stop me from liking the Jags as well.

People just need to learn to lighten up. He may not be a Bronco forever.
              Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• LOL this thread's still alive?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheManningMelon View Post
                  LOL this thread's still alive?

Die thread die!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Would love to have Richie Incognito in this locker room to comment on the situation.

Comment

• Theres a reason Shane Ray fell in the draft, left on his own, he makes some questionable decisions, I mean its his body and he can get whatever tattoo he wants, I just hope he stays out of trouble off the field and doesn't go back to his undisciplined ways.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X