No announcement yet.

Who do you THINK will be starting at QB Opening Night Sept. 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet we package him with a draft pick and send him back to chip kelly for kap

Comment

• I say be patient this season & stick with Trevor Siemian. I predict that the NY Giants will have a fire sale after the 2016 season & will maybe seek to unload Eli Manning.

Comment

• I'll be honest, I'm not trying to shill for Manziel, but if the Broncos are trading for Mark Sanchez, then surely they can at least put out a tender for a training camp tryout with Manziel. If the Broncos want what is basically a back-up QB, then why don't they go after the Dolphin's Matt Moore? I think that he is a better choice than Sanchez, even if former HC Fox called him a hand grenade waiting to blow up on you.

Edit: Apparently the Dallas Cowboys are looking to sign free agent Matt Moore.
        Last edited by Roy S; 03-11-2016, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• I rather have Kap

Comment

• Please with the Manziel nonsense ! Not only is he trouble on and off the field...on the field he has shown little to recommend him. Yes..great college player who loves attention and causes a media mess wherever he goes...sound familiar ? We go from goody-2-shoes Tim to rotten-apple Johnny ....not the way for this team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy S View Post
              I'll be honest, I'm not trying to shill for Manziel, but if the Broncos are trading for Mark Sanchez, then surely they can at least put out a tender for a training camp tryout with Manziel. If the Broncos want what is basically a back-up QB, then why don't they go after the Dolphin's Matt Moore? I think that he is a better choice than Sanchez, even if former HC Fox called him a hand grenade waiting to blow up on you.

Edit: Apparently the Dallas Cowboys are looking to sign free agent Matt Moore.
              Absolutely no on Manziel. He needs to take care of himself and deal with the domestic violence assault case. He needs to spend some time behind bars to get a wake up call. If the guy straightened himself out he could have a second chance but under no circumstance should any team consider him for 2016 - and no team will.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...st-mistake-yet

Comment

• Originally posted by osfantaztic View Post
                Absolutely no on Manziel. He needs to take care of himself and deal with the domestic violence assault case. He needs to spend some time behind bars to get a wake up call. If the guy straightened himself out he could have a second chance but under no circumstance should any team consider him for 2016 - and no team will.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...st-mistake-yet
                Exactly. He needs to spend time in jail or at least a year in rehab. The guy is a mess and an alcoholic. He is going down the tubes quickly and someone like his parents need to help this kid or not being able to play football will be the least of his worries.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy S View Post
                  I'll be honest, I'm not trying to shill for Manziel, but if the Broncos are trading for Mark Sanchez, then surely they can at least put out a tender for a training camp tryout with Manziel.
                  My two cents? Nope. That kid (yes, kid! he hasn't grown up yet) comes with too much baggage that he doesn't even realize he has. He'll never be able to follow the rules until he accepts that there ARE rules and he needs to follow them, or he don't get no NFL spending money. Let him clean himself up a couple of years and THEN come try out for a position. I seriously doubt that the CFL or Arena Football would take a second look at him right now.
                  Last edited by Grandpa; 03-12-2016, 04:43 AM.
                  --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

Comment

• Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                    Lmao....... Lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by tonray View Post
                      Please with the Manziel nonsense ! Not only is he trouble on and off the field...on the field he has shown little to recommend him. Yes..great college player who loves attention and causes a media mess wherever he goes...sound familiar ? We go from goody-2-shoes Tim to rotten-apple Johnny ....not the way for this team.
                      No, I don't think it sounds familiar at all!

Tebow did not lay an egg in his first game. He took over a team that had the worst record in football over the previous 16 games and he took that team to the divisional round with flashes of brilliance and stretches of poor to mediocre play. Tebow changed the culture for the better on the Broncos, and was chosen by his peers to be one of the top 100 players of 2011, and sent off the Steelers - NFL's #1 defense.

Love or despise his antics, beliefs, the media attention but Tebow had a short stretch of significant success in the NFL. It is a valid debate whether it would have been sustainable had he been our starter past 2011, but to put him in the same boat as Johnny .... whatever is absurd.

According the Charlie Casserly both RG3 and Kapernick has problems with work ethics so goody-2-shoes Tim might turn out to have created better results with a poorer supporting cast. Many give all the credit to defense and ST, but lets not forget that our 2011 defense ranked 24th and 20th in respectively points and yards. Winning with the best defense in the league is a whole lot easier than with the 20th ranked.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
                        No, I don't think it sounds familiar at all!

Tebow did not lay an egg in his first game. He took over a team that had the worst record in football over the previous 16 games and he took that team to the divisional round with flashes of brilliance and stretches of poor to mediocre play. Tebow changed the culture for the better on the Broncos, and was chosen by his peers to be one of the top 100 players of 2011, and sent off the Steelers - NFL's #1 defense.

Love or despise his antics, beliefs, the media attention but Tebow had a short stretch of significant success in the NFL. It is a valid debate whether it would have been sustainable had he been our starter past 2011, but to put him in the same boat as Johnny .... whatever is absurd.

According the Charlie Casserly both RG3 and Kapernick has problems with work ethics so goody-2-shoes Tim might turn out to have created better results with a poorer supporting cast. Many give all the credit to defense and ST, but lets not forget that our 2011 defense ranked 24th and 20th in respectively points and yards. Winning with the best defense in the league is a whole lot easier than with the 20th ranked.
                        I was rooting for Tebow the whole way. He wasn't flashy but he would usually find a way to win. If he could of been more consistent with his throws he'd be on a team . With the play of a few qbs last year I think Tebow would have been an upgrade.

Comment

• All this "if only" talk about Tebow is meaningless. You can use the "if only" phrase about any player who's not good enough to make it in the NFL. The fact is that Tebow is not, could not, and will never be good enough to make it in the league. Period.

Comment

• From what I just ready from Michael silver. Denver believes Kaepernick is only worth a 4th and so have offered a 4th. We don't have a 4th. So does that mean a 4th value? Like I'll give you my 3rd for Kaepernick and a 6th? I'm confused now smh. Haha

Comment

• ¿Kaepernick or RG3? Mike Glennon

Comment

• I would think after Elway gave the statement that he only wants players that want to be here neither Kaep or RG3 are in play.. Kaep stated he wants to be in Cleveland and RG3 says he wants to be w/ the Rams.. And the latest I saw on Fitz is he just wants 18 million..

Comment

Working...
                                X