No announcement yet.

Who do you THINK will be starting at QB Opening Night Sept. 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm leaning towards RGIII only because he's a free agent and would be cheaper. I mean, both would be reclamation projects anyway. With Kaepernick, we would have to trade draft picks and rework his contract. At least with RGIII, if anything goes wrong, the consequences would be easier to overcome.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HarlemHeat View Post
      Criticizing their ability is fine. But when people comment on their attitude(which has already been brought up many times, today alone), it's generally disguised race talk.

Brock Osweiler was just caught on tape pushing a woman, and I haven't heard anybody on this forum bring it up when discussing whether the Broncos should have signed him.
      Or they actually have an attitude problem which has been brought up by team mates and coaches who keep benching them.
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Hey Bengal fan here. Call up Marvin and Duke.... They will turn the negotiation over to Mike Brown to sort out.

You guys would get AJM for 2 years at rookie deal numbers. Would easily help your cap. But it will cost multiple picks including a 1 I am sure.

We aren't worried about trading him to you guys. We have Andy and will be fine.

Comment

Criticizing their ability is fine. But when people comment on their attitude(which has already been brought up many times, today alone), it's generally disguised race talk.

Brock Osweiler was just caught on tape pushing a woman, and I haven't heard anybody on this forum bring it up when discussing whether the Broncos should have signed him.
          bullcrap...race got nothing to do with it

they suck...novelties, shanny thought so highly of the skins picking RGknee, that he drafted cousins in the same draft
          hes a prima donna, who refused to follow the plan, who went above the coaches head to the owner, who shirked any responsibility .....just no

keep is terrible, he cannot read a defense, has zero pocket awareness, cannot get moved and reset, and just has no awareness of whats happeneing...he is not a fit for a under center offense

race got nothing to do with it

as for brock..he never shoved anyone, the woman pushed into him and he pushed back with his forarm
          don't be a drama queen
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by AZBobalu View Post
            Maybe you should read what RG3's team mate said about him http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-disliked-rg3/ . The discussion is about bad quarterbacks now becoming the starter in Denver, not about your thoughts on racial inequity as that was never the topic or a part of the conversation!
            That's 1 guy that said it.

Here's Chris Baker on RG3:

“If a team gives him a chance, he’s going to prove a lot of people wrong,” defensive end Chris Baker said on SiriusXM NFL Radio. “He’s going to be a hell of a player.”

“He handled it like a professional,” Baker said. “He came to work every day and did what he was asked whether it was the best look as a scout-team quarterback or to give the offense a great look as a [scout-team] safety. He did it all. He was a team guy.”

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
              All I know is that Elway has contingency plans in place for this scenario. Fear not.
              ^^^X100^^^

Why anyone still doubts Elway is beyond comprehension. Hold my beer and watch this!
              [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                Or they actually have an attitude problem which has been brought up by team mates and coaches who keep benching them.
                If this is a worry about Os then Denver is in trouble w/ Kaep and RG3..they went to the bench kicking and crying..

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaBengal View Post
                  Hey Bengal fan here. Call up Marvin and Duke.... They will turn the negotiation over to Mike Brown to sort out.

You guys would get AJM for 2 years at rookie deal numbers. Would easily help your cap. But it will cost multiple picks including a 1 I am sure.
                  nobody with average smarts would give a 1 for him...come on man
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Only racists think it's disguised race talk. For example you. RG3 and KAP have terrible attitudes, as proven by locker room teammates. It has nothing to do with their race. Deal with it.

And LOL, you call that a "push" by Brok?

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                      The same Shanahans that have been called out by different players in different organizations?

Look at what Roddy White said about Kyle Shanahan just 2 days ago lol

Who are these teammates? Chris Cooley and anonymous sources?

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBroncosFan View Post
                        WE AREN'T GETTING ANYONE AT ALL. Might as well just blow the team up.
                        Blow the team up? What, are you wanting us to become the Miami Marlins of the NFL?

Win a championship and then dismantle the team immediately afterwards???
                        Denver Broncos
                        New York Yankees
                        New York Knicks
                        Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

That's 1 guy that said it.

Here's Chris Baker on RG3:

“If a team gives him a chance, he’s going to prove a lot of people wrong,” defensive end Chris Baker said on SiriusXM NFL Radio. “He’s going to be a hell of a player.”

“He handled it like a professional,” Baker said. “He came to work every day and did what he was asked whether it was the best look as a scout-team quarterback or to give the offense a great look as a [scout-team] safety. He did it all. He was a team guy.”
                          Washington gave him a chance..in fact Synder picked him over their coach.. And as far as being a team player I read different.

Comment

In this thread, I learned:

- Having alleged problems in the locker room is worse than being a 6'8" 250-pound man that pushes women.

LOL

Comment

In this thread, I learned:

- Having alleged problems in the locker room is worse than being a 6'8" 250-pound man that pushes women.

LOL
                              How was that even a push? Also, can someone not push away some crazy person attacking them?

Comment

Washington has been a dysfunctional organization for about 20 years. They were surrounded in controversy before Griffin and will continue to be after he's gone. This has been well-documented.

Kaepernick never had problems in SF until Harbaugh left and they became a laughing stock, with several of their key players deciding to leave the franchise. Their ownership/front office is a disaster.

You can criticize their ability, but I find it hard to believe that they are to blame for the problems of 2 franchises in disarray.

Comment

Working...
                                X