No announcement yet.

Who do you THINK will be starting at QB Opening Night Sept. 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a feeling that the 49ers will give in and so long as Kaep actually does want to be in Denver, we'll be seeing him in blue and orange.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrissy View Post
      Imo Kaep goes to Cleveland because Elway said he only wants players that want to be here.. Kaep has been very vocal about wanting to be in Cleveland,, just saying.. I think Kaep is off the table as should be according to Elways statement.
      So vocal that I bet you can't find a link with him saying he wants to play for Cleveland.

Comment

Imo Kaep goes to Cleveland because Elway said he only wants players that want to be here.. Kaep has been very vocal about wanting to be in Cleveland,, just saying.. I think Kaep is off the table as should be according to Elways statement.
        I thought Elway meant that for guys he drafted, or signed originally UDFA, played here and they were more interested in getting paid then continuing to play for the Broncos. Players who chose Denver Chris Harris and Derek Wolfe Bon could have got more but wanted Denver. Brock and Malik went to the highest bidder.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
          I said other. I think Manning will come out of retirement and come back. :thumb:

Im in on the manning train

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            I'd say it'll be Sanchez.

He's going to mostly not be horrible but he will single-handedly lose at least 3 games for the Broncos next year. I'll be rootin for him though.
            Just out of curiosity, what other QBS out there went from starter to backup to starter again...and won a SB? And going to backup doesn't include because of injury like Manning for example

Comment

• Originally posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
              Love both your avatar and sig pic etc.Very witty.CP's to you.
              Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
              Accept it or seek therapy !
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                Im in on the manning train
                Either that, or a Blockbuster trade for Eli!

Comment

• Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
                  Just out of curiosity, what other QBS out there went from starter to backup to starter again...and won a SB? And going to backup doesn't include because of injury like Manning for example
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
                    That sucks I was gonna say Manning then I read the last line, Kurt Warner made it to a Super Bowl after being benched as Giant. Jim Plunkett was drafted by the Pats, went to the 49ers and then became a starter and Super Bowl winner with the Raiders so did Steve Young with the Niners..
                    sigpic

Comment

• If it were tomorrow. Job goes to Dirty

Comment

• Let's trade for Aj Mccaron

Comment

• Originally posted by Pack Mules View Post
                          Let's trade for Aj Mccaron
                          Why not trade for Aaron Rodgers, I think he will be the better player.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
                            Why not trade for Aaron Rodgers, I think he will be the better player.
                            At least he would be on the winning side..ho long was it that Peyton was on the field compared to him..lol

Comment

At least he would be on the winning side..ho long was it that Peyton was on the field compared to him..lol
                              Oh geez. Both are hall of famers and great QBs. Well, one is retired but you know what I mean.

Comment

• The last one I think was Jim Plunkett

Comment

Working...
                                X