"Worth The Wait: Gary Kubiak & The 2015 Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Worth The Wait: Gary Kubiak & The 2015 Broncos

So, not only did NFL Films produce the 2015 Denver Broncos America's Game, which airs 9/7 on NFLN @ 9:00 EST but they also produced:

"Worth The Wait: Kubiak and The 2015 Broncos" the story of our team as told from the inside by Elway, Kubes and Wade.

It airs 9/7 @ 8:00 EST, right before America's Game.

That should be fantastic!!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

I am one of the people that is fine with whoever they picked. But, don't they normally have at least one player? I wonder how often this happens. I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
      I am one of the people that is fine with whoever they picked. But, don't they normally have at least one player? I wonder how often this happens. I'm not sure.
      I'm not sure what you mean? I think you are referring to "America's Game." That will most definitely have a player. Last night they aired the trailer and Von was featured. At this point we don't know who else will be featured.

"Worth the Wait"
      is the story of what happened behind the scenes and inside the team...the hiring of Kubes, the hiring of Wade, the benching of Manning, the bringing back of Manning into the SD game. It is the story behind the story as told from Elway, Kubes and Wade's perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        I'm not sure what you mean? I think you are referring to "America's Game." That will most definitely have a player. Last night they aired the trailer and Von was featured. At this point we don't know who else will be featured.

"Worth the Wait"
        is the story of what happened behind the scenes and inside the team...the hiring of Kubes, the hiring of Wade, the benching of Manning, the bringing back of Manning into the SD game. It is the story behind the story as told from Elway, Kubes and Wade's perspective.
        I'm thinking that the "Worth the Wait" show is probably this year's equivalent to the Patriots "Do Your Job" thing from last season?

Comment

"Worth the Wait"
          Hopefully they rebroadcast it because it looks to me that the game starts the same time.
          sigpic

Comment

"Worth the Wait"
            Oh wow, I completely misread what this was about. lol My bad.

Comment

So Americas game will probably be all players

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                Hopefully they rebroadcast it because it looks to me that the game starts the same time.
                It's on the day before. 9/7 @ 8:00

America's Game follows at 9:00.

The game is on 9/8.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                  I'm thinking that the "Worth the Wait" show is probably this year's equivalent to the Patriots "Do Your Job" thing from last season?
                  Only better. Our 2015 team was kind of a miracle really. It almost felt like destiny.

I'd love to see this film start off with all the sports reporters who scoffed at Elway for hiring Kubes and called him a joke for doing so.

When you sit back for a minute, it's hard not to marvel at how this all came together.

The hiring and bringing home of the coaches.

The tension between PFM and Elway/Kubes in terms of the new offense.

The horrendous play of one of the greats and his benching/injury.

The masterful way Kubes handled the QB situation.

The defense......& Wade

The backup comes in

The benching of the backup

The players playing for PFM and my guy DWare. Playing for others....
                  playing for Pat.

I mean, what a freaking story.

Comment

Only better. Our 2015 team was kind of a miracle really. It almost felt like destiny.

I'd love to see this film start off with all the sports reporters who scoffed at Elway for hiring Kubes and called him a joke for doing so.

When you sit back for a minute, it's hard not to marvel at how this all came together.

The hiring and bringing home of the coaches.

The tension between PFM and Elway/Kubes in terms of the new offense.

The horrendous play of one of the greats and his benching/injury.

The masterful way Kubes handled the QB situation.

The defense......& Wade

The backup comes in

The benching of the backup

The players playing for PFM and my guy DWare. Playing for others....
                    playing for Pat.

I mean, what a freaking story.
                    Agreed, what a way to start off our season by reviewing our awesome 2015 season.
                    Gives me me goosebumps just thinking about it.
                    Thanks for the heads up Broncoslover
                    Mahalo!

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Kurt is out of his mind happy! Champagne time! <a href="https://t.co/XV4NdCCYB0">pic.twitter.com/XV4NdCCYB0</a></p>&mdash; Goldie Hawn (@goldiehawn) <a href="https://twitter.com/goldiehawn/status/696534143375544320">February 8, 2016</a></blockquote>
                      <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Kurt Russell should narrate it ... grabbed this tweet from another board, but can anybody argue?

.... dunno why tweets don't embed here?
                      Last edited by BroncoBuff; 08-21-2016, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
                        <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Kurt is out of his mind happy! Champagne time! <a href="https://t.co/XV4NdCCYB0">pic.twitter.com/XV4NdCCYB0</a></p>&mdash; Goldie Hawn (@goldiehawn) <a href="https://twitter.com/goldiehawn/status/696534143375544320">February 8, 2016</a></blockquote>

Kurt Russell should narrate it ... grabbed this tweet from another board, but can anybody argue?
                        Huh? This post can't be read.

Comment

Huh? This post can't be read.
                          You need one of these.

sigpic

Comment

Its funny because between 2012-2015 the 2015 is the one I least expected to win the superbowl. It was tough ugly win after tough ugly win alot of games that could have gone either way. But it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                              You need one of these.

I used to have one of those decoder rings when I was a kid.

Comment

Working...
                              X