No announcement yet.

New NFL Network Series/Episode: Peyton Manning's Summer School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been re-watching as well, just finished Cleveland game. I can't believe how many games the defense won for us. It's equally surprising just how bad the offense was. It gives me hope that with some improvement on offense, even a slight step back on defense should result in a good season. Go Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
      This is in no way positive. He is saying DT did not play through what Gase considered minor or minority injuries.
      What injuries hasn't he played through though? His torn Achilles?

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
        What injuries hasn't he played through though? His torn Achilles?
        I think he is referring less about not taking the field and more about not pushing harder to overcome some injuries. DT has had several ankle injuries so i suspect Gase is referencing those.

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
          Exactly. Which is totally false. DT is one of the main reasons Gase has a job as a HC.
          Gase had a lot to do with DT's maturation as a WR, one could even argue that there has been a regression since Adam left.

His time with Denver was mutually beneficial to both parties, time will tell how successful he will be in Miami. Hopefully Demarius reverts to 2003 form and lights it up for Trevor, it has been awhile since anyone outside the orange circle considers him elite.
          [sigpic

Comment

We’re going to keep strengthening him up," Gase said. “I feel like I’ve been through this with Demaryius [Thomas] in Denver. Felt like he was always hurt. One thing after the other."

Gase encouraged Parker to do "all the little things you have to do off the field, in the building and when you get to practice, you have to treat everything like a game.

Parker was supposed to be the Dolphins’ home-run threat this season, but because of his injury problems, Kenny Stills appears to have passed him on the depth chart.

Gase added: “Sometimes it takes some guys more time to learn more than others. Eventually you get tired of being the guy standing on the sideline. I do think he’s a little frustrated. He’s been the odd man out all the time. Eventually… he will know how to push through certain kinds of pain."

The Dolphins coach said Parker is day-to-day after the latest setback.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nf...#storylink=cpy
            Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

I hope we get more details on PM working out on the side recovering from injury and how he gave Kubes some crap (including the finger through film)

Need to go back and watch PM retirement presser again but as I recall that finger moment lead to a pretty important meeting according to Kubes

The finer details of how cosches, players and front office people go about their jobs and how these super competative individuals interact with each other is great stuff to me.
              Last edited by Hadez; 09-01-2016, 06:20 AM.
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

I need to go back and rewatch the super bowl dvd they made and sold.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                  I hope we get more details on PM working out on the side recovering from injury and how he gave Kubes some crap (including the finger through film)

Need to go back and watch PM retirement presser again but as I recall that finger moment lead to a pretty important meeting according to Kubes

The finer details of how cosches, players and front office people go about their jobs and how these super competative individuals interact with each other is great stuff to me.
                  There will be a film before the airing of "America's Game" called "Worth the Wait." It will air on 9/7 @ 8:00 on NFLN.

It's all about the decisions and what went on inside the team from the perspective of Elway, Kubes, Wade and the other coaches. This will be fascinating to me. I'm REALLY looking forward to this.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I just feel like he should be talking about Alshon Jeffrey instead of Thomas

Comment

Who cares? Gase is a non super bowl champion in Miami. DT is a SB champion.

Why does anyone care what Gase thought. We aren't pretending that had some sort of bearing on our success while Gase was here are we?
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X