Siemian To Start Vs Rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    I agree, those who just look at the stat line and not watch the game will say "meh". But those who watched the game may have a different opinion. His interception should have been overturned, the ball was clearly rolling on the ground. He did have another INT that was dropped, but so did Goff who was the first overall pick.

He makes quick decisions and doesn't hold the ball too long, which is certainly a good thing with a questionable o-line. The biggest complaints from last week were addressed, like not throwing long passes, and how he responded to the INT.
    At first I read it as "he makes quick decisions and holds the ball too long." I was super confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
      I agree, those who just look at the stat line and not watch the game will say "meh". But those who watched the game may have a different opinion. His interception should have been overturned, the ball was clearly rolling on the ground. He did have another INT that was dropped, but so did Goff who was the first overall pick.

He makes quick decisions and doesn't hold the ball too long, which is certainly a good thing with a questionable o-line. The biggest complaints from last week were addressed, like not throwing long passes, and how he responded to the INT.
      This is a good point that I haven't seen brought up before. Siemian gets rid of the ball very quickly, especially for being such a young player. Looks like he learned a lot from Manning.

I don't think Siemian has been sacked this preseason? I "think" I read that Lynch has been sacked 6 times, although neither were sacked tonight.

Comment

• Nice video on this article that shows all (most) of Sieman's throws in the Ram's game.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gh-for-broncos
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Working...
        X