FYI for Broncos Hats Junkies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI for Broncos Hats Junkies

NFL Shop has added the sideline Super Bowl 50 hats back to their store. I was super bummed when I lost mine in Chicago earlier this summer and couldn't find the hats anywhere online. I was pleasantly surprised when I just checked the NFL Shop tonight and saw they re-added them to the store.

http://www.nflshop.com/Denver_Bronco...FTY_Fitted_Hat
    sigpic

I just want them to sell an all navy flex fit or fitted hat that isn't flat brimmed. I like having a curve in my brim, and I like well worn in hats, not high crowned hats.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
      I just want them to sell an all navy flex fit or fitted hat that isn't flat brimmed. I like having a curve in my brim, and I like well worn in hats, not high crowned hats.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
          Exactly! Baseball players must have access to different hats, because every baseball hat I see in the store is a flat brim and the brims get messed up if you try to bend them. But most players wear non flat brimmed hats.

Comment

Exactly! Baseball players must have access to different hats, because every baseball hat I see in the store is a flat brim and the brims get messed up if you try to bend them. But most players wear non flat brimmed hats.
            Oh for real

Out of all the fads I can only wonder how the flat brim became popular.

Comment

Oh for real

Along with leaving the stickers on said flat brimmed hat. We get it, you've got a 59Fifty, we don't care,

Comment

Oh for real

I can think of more...

Along with leaving the stickers on said flat brimmed hat. We get it, you've got a 59Fifty, we don't care,
                LOL

Comment

I curve my brims by pinching the sides of the brim together and fitting the arc of the brim into a coffee mug; I leave it there for a day or two and it gives the brim a nice, symmetrical curve. I can't stand wearing them with a flat brim--not only do I think it looks stupid but they fit poorly unless the brim has a curve.

Comment

Try the '47 Brand Hats - They are my favorite!!

https://www.google.com/#q=%2747+bran...ctive&tbm=shop
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
                      Try the '47 Brand Hats - They are my favorite!!

https://www.google.com/#q=%2747+bran...ctive&tbm=shop
                      Those style of hats seem to fit better

Comment

Yep
                        Curvitright. I also am not hip on high roof hats. They do not look right, even when curved. Look at the pic by B-R-G and notice the second hat C is almost touching the top of the roof. That is the right height. Fits like a glove. The high hat looks doooooofussss.
                        This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

I am pretty picky with my hats...usually like to buy them in person

The SB50 Champ hat I got from the NFL store is one of my favorite hats all time tho
                          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Usually it's a younger generation who wear flat bills. When I see someone around my age wearing them I chuckle a Lil inside

Comment

Wear a high crowned hat and my first question to you be "How long you been drivin' that truck/tractor/binder....?" Wear it with bill pointed anywhere but straight front or back and I'll refer to you as Gomer. You can call it prejudice but I'll assume your IQ to be below 50 if you can't point your hat right.

Comment

Working...
                              X