Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doesn't Sanchez's Experience Outweigh Potential Turnovers In Tough Carolina Game..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch really does have nothing to lose...
    he is on the roster no matter what.
    -
    Deal is....
    at this point...
    Kubiak is gonna have to decide who he trusts the most.
    -
    Sanchez does not have Kubiak's trust.
    -
    Siemian just needs to play as confidant as he did throughout the 1st quarter against SF..
    and make no bonehead moves...
    and the job will be his.
    -
    Glad the game is SOON.
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
      In reality, his best years (which everybody keeps talking about) were his first 2 years in the league, since he's 18-23 as a starter, with 57 TDs and 51 INTs, and under 60% completion %.

The NFL is all about what have you done for me lately.
      He also had the same turnover issues the first two years but was carried by his top rated defense and rushing game.

The player we are seeing is the same player that had "success" early in his career.

29 tds/33 int / 19 fumbles /70 QB rating.

Seem similar to his current pre-season performance? 1 td/ 1 int/ 2 fumbles/ 85 QB rating. (at least he is efficient before he turns the ball over)

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
        He also had the same turnover issues the first two years but was carried by his top rated defense and rushing game.

The player we are seeing is the same player that had "success" early in his career.

29 tds/33 int / 19 fumbles /70 QB rating.

Seem similar to his current pre-season performance? 1 td/ 1 int/ 2 fumbles/ 85 QB rating. (at least he is efficient before he turns the ball over)
        When a quarterback has one bad year's worth of fumbles, you chalk it up as some bad luck. But, my goodness, I still can't believe the amount of times he has fumbled in his career. Imo it's way worse than the interceptions he's thrown. It's truly astonishing how decent he looks when he isn't turning the ball over.

Comment

Working...
        X