Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Sanchez is cut, who would you like to see signed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I'm not sure the 49ers release him, he's looked decent (or at least did against Denver) and they're going to release Kaepernick.
    I just heard the same thing on NFL network

Comment

I'm thinking the Broncos leaked the info about the Cowboys not being interested in Sanchez with his current salary. It's a way of making Sanchez see that even a team in need of a veteran backup does not want Sanchez's current salary. Then it's easier for the Broncos to make Sanchez take the pay cut and stay as our veteran QB.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
        I'm thinking the Broncos leaked the info about the Cowboys not being interested in Sanchez with his current salary. It's a way of making Sanchez see that even a team in need of a veteran backup does not want Sanchez's current salary. Then it's easier for the Broncos to make Sanchez take the pay cut and stay as our veteran QB.
        Nailed it. Been around the block too many times not to recognize this

Comment

If we cut Sanchez then it means we are looking to sign someone for the minimum. And if that's the case everybody we sign is gonna be terrible. I know people love ponder because he looked good with 8 passes against our third string but lets be serious he is arguably a bigger turnover machine than Sanchez.

Unless kap gets cut gets a nice check from the miners and settles for less money on a one year deal in Denver this whole QB thing looks bad.

Comment

At this point, who knows what's true or not. All I know is two rookie QBs is not the way to go.
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by RainyTX View Post
              I was practically stoned for merely suggesting this.

I won't root for Vick. I don't care if he's in a Bronco uniform or not. I don't care if he comes in and becomes the Denver Broncos starting QB, I will not root for him to succeed. I will actively root for him to fail every time he takes the field even if he is 'my' starting QB.
              Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                If we cut Sanchez then it means we are looking to sign someone for the minimum. And if that's the case everybody we sign is gonna be terrible. I know people love ponder because he looked good with 8 passes against our third string but lets be serious he is arguably a bigger turnover machine than Sanchez.

Unless kap gets cut gets a nice check from the miners and settles for less money on a one year deal in Denver this whole QB thing looks bad.
                It has looked bad for some time, it would look worse with Kap.

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                I won't root for Vick. I don't care if he's in a Bronco uniform or not. I don't care if he comes in and becomes the Denver Broncos starting QB, I will not root for him to succeed. I will actively root for him to fail every time he takes the field even if he is 'my' starting QB.
                QFT...Ditto...Yup...

Tough day in Broncoland
                [sigpic

Comment

T.J.knows Kub,S offense and the coach knows him. Sanchez cost too much and we traded for him and his contract. Yates can be had at an resonance cost, most of all let's keep our draft pick we gave to Philly with a condition of Sanchez making the team.

Too many positive reasons to cut Sanchez, I will be disappointed if he is still on the roster next week. Time to send him and his guitar to the beach, he will not go hungry I bet.

Comment

If he's cut, he gets his entire salary from the 49ers. Whatever Denver adds on is just a bonus to him. However with everything going on around Kaepernick right now (regardless of how anyone feels about it) he's a little radioactive, he needs a few days (weeks) out of the news cycle before he's signed by anyone.

I really wouldn't be shocked if the Broncos add Michael Vick, he played in this offense during his hey day in Atlanta, so the learning curve would be minimal. But it's a matter of whether he has anything left at this point. And he's also slightly radioactive still.

Comment

Originally posted by colowoz View Post
                      T.J.knows Kub,S offense and the coach knows him. Sanchez cost too much and we traded for him and his contract. Yates can be had at an resonance cost, most of all let's keep our draft pick we gave to Philly with a condition of Sanchez making the team.

Too many positive reasons to cut Sanchez, I will be disappointed if he is still on the roster next week. Time to send him and his guitar to the beach, he will not go hungry I bet.

TJ Yates underwent ACL reconstruction in December, it would be borderline that he's ready to go at this point. Especially since he's out of the NFL, how hard has he been pushing his recovery?

Comment

If Sanchez is cut prefer to add depth at another position. TE, OL or DL.

Comment

Why would anyone in there right mind want Kap? Kap would be terrible for the locker room. Harbough could not even keep that locker room intact. Divas never work well in a locker room and Kap is the biggest diva.
                          sigpic

Comment

Is Russell Wilson available?

Oh darn, he's already got a job. Man, I just love that kid. Take him any day of the week.
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
                            X