Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over/Under on number of Siemian Jerseys for Carolina Game

How many jerseys do we see there?

Anyone going to go out and get one for the game? I think if I was going I might, but maybe just one of the cheaper ones
    None. They make those?
    25.00%
    Less than 10. Die hard fans unite!
    25.00%
    Over 10, but just barely!
    20.00%
    A lot! He's our starter!!!
    30.00%

I already have enough former Bronco QB jerseys that I don't wear.

I might be the only fan on these boards that owns an Orton but not a Tebow bahahahaha
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I voted a lot will get his jersey. More so because he is the starter and regardless of who the starter is for any team, fans always buy the starting QBs jersey. I don't think it'll be a huge number of people that get his jersey, but I do think it'll be way more than 10 people with a Siemian jersey.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Well you know there be at least one.

It will be on Siemian's back. After that I am not expecting too many. Why would anyone want to ruin a collectors item.

Ten years from now this decision will win a ton of bar bets. "Name the QB that started for the Broncos in 2016"?

Comment

Sharpe signing my Jersey at the Super Bowl this year. Guess I chose the right former Bronco jersey to wear that game!

Comment

They make those? LOL.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm not being mean I'm just being honest. It seems like a waste of money considering Paxton lynch is the very near future. Do they make t-shirts?

Comment

Consider this: everyone who bought a Nathan Palmer jersey can just change the nameplate. So... yea, there will be none.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                  Consider this: everyone who bought a Nathan Palmer jersey can just change the nameplate. So... yea, there will be none.
                  Or, find an old Steve Tensi jersey and switch the nameplate.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I think all of you forgot Siemian's family and friends. That is why I am the only one that voted just over ten. Surly he has 10 friends and family members, and there is always a odd one in the crowd.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                      They make those? LOL.
                      http://www.nflshop.com/Denver_Broncos_Jerseys
                      First jerseys that come up

Wow, the hate for Siemian is strong here

Comment

Cant wait to read the Denver Post Friday Morning after the first game

"Trevor Siemian, the next Tom Brady?"

NFL Shop wont be able to fill orders for his jersey before Christmas....just you wait

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                          I already have enough former Bronco QB jerseys that I don't wear.

I might be the only fan on these boards that owns an Orton but not a Tebow bahahahaha
                          Wrong! In honesty though I gave my Orton to my mom cuz Albertsons has 10% Football Sunday discounts during football season for jerseys only, not T-shirts.

She wears it proudly...
                          [sigpic

Comment

I have 0 intention of ever owning this jersey at this point in time. I expect the count to be low.

In fact I would bet there are more Paxton lynch jerseys at this game.

Now in the event siemian turns into the next Brady a sticky of this post would make me laugh in 10 years.
                            sigpic

Comment

they have new Siemian shirts in the NFL Shop.

NFL Shop Siemian Shirts

I also saw what looked like a preview of another upcoming shirt on facebook, advertising for the NFL Shop.

It read: "S13MIAN" and had a broncos logo in the lower right side
                              2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

Working...
                              X