Over/Under on number of Siemian Jerseys for Carolina Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    I already have enough former Bronco QB jerseys that I don't wear.

I might be the only fan on these boards that owns an Orton but not a Tebow bahahahaha
    You're not the only one. I have one. Soneone bought it for me as a gift because they knew I liked the Broncos, they didn't know football, and it was on sale so they could afford it (on sale of course cuz he just went to the Chiefs)
    The sheer fact it's a very nice Bronco jersey (minus his name)is why I still have it.

Comment

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
      You're not the only one. I have one. Soneone bought it for me as a gift because they knew I liked the Broncos, they didn't know football, and it was on sale so they could afford it (on sale of course cuz he just went to the Chiefs)
      The sheer fact it's a very nice Bronco jersey (minus his name)is why I still have it.
      yup mine is a very nice one too, stitched on stuff, etc. I always wear it when im at home because who cares if it gets stained lol
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I'm getting a shirt just so I can wear it in 6 years lol
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Siemian is an underdog story so I would bet a lot more #13 jerseys than people believe. He's a legend at NU for beating Notre Dame in South Bend - would bet there are some Siemian fans around the country buying jerseys.

I've stopped getting player jerseys.

Comment

Working...
            X