Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are So Many Bronco Fans Willing To Write Off This Season..??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol these forums have been this way for a long time, plenty of negative nancy's around. It's all good, it's impossible to say how the Broncos will do until we see them in games that matter. I'd say 3-4 games in we'll start having a good picture of how likely they are to win the division and have good playoff seeding. Winning the Super Bowl is incredibly hard, especially when the offense under-performs. Repeating is even tougher, especially when you have a switch at the QB position. I'd say we have no better than 50-50 odds of even making it back to the AFC Championship game, much less get to or win the Super Bowl. But I'll always have faith in my team.
    Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

We may win our division or get a wildcard, I think that would be fanatastic! If we could play for a Championship, that would be amazing!
      I think it may take a couple years before we are playing for Championships again???
      I am going to enjoy it either way!!!

Comment

I honestly do not like the premise of the OP and can't decide if it's really serious or a meant to troll. Denver fans, though sometimes very critical even got good reasons, have not written off the team.

Stadium attendance has been an annual sellout since 1969. There have been some bad years between '69 and the present.

That hardly sounds like writing off team, don't you think?
        Last edited by Rastic; 09-02-2016, 08:25 AM.

Comment

I'm not positive about this season, if that's what you mean. Said the same thing last year though.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
            I honestly do not like the premise of the OP and can't decide if it's really serious or a meant to troll. Denver fans, though sometimes very critical even got good reasons, have not written off the team.

Stadium attendance has been an annual sellout since 1969. There have been some bad years between '69 and the present.

That hardly sounds like writing off team, don't you think?
            I don't get it either. I sense some were concerned/nervous with the Sanchez experiment and not having a proven QB, but even then I didn't hear people saying we'd go 4 -12. Not even the media is saying we'll be in the dumpster, so I'm not sure exactly who's writing this season off. Are we Super Bowl favorites? Of course not, but that doesn't mean we're writing the season off. I expect our defensive to be just as good as last year, and honestly, depending on the O line, our offense might be better.

Comment

Not writing off anything. I fully expect we can win our 6th straight AFCW title...anything above that is gravy
              "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
              PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
              LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Well you know what they say.... If you aren't first, you're last! In all seriousness, I don't care if we win the SB. I just care about having a winning season, beating everyone in our division, and beating the Pats. Next to winning a Super Bowl, those items listed above are what is important to me. That's just my opinion though, and I know everyone else's is different.

Comment

It all just depends on how soon Paxton is ready..
                  and how many losses pile up before that point.
                  -
                  If we can limp into the bye with at least 5 ( or 6?) wins..
                  then we got a good shot at running the table with a fresh young Number 1 pick QB....
                  who is head and shoulders the best QB on the roster.. once he is ready.
                  -
                  I was very encouraged by how well he played last night...
                  behind that horrible O-line collapsing around him.
                  -
                  Once he is up to speed...
                  and Trevor is done getting beat to hell...
                  and the Paxton Era begins...
                  THAT will determine the fate of this season.
                  -
                  I just hope the BRIDGE QB can get us to the bye at .500 or above.
                  - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                  X