X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Looking To Trade Aqib Talib - False Report

Dianna Russini
    @dianaESPN

The Denver Broncos are making Aqib Talib available for a trade for the right price per multiple sources.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
    #swapping

Comment

Not a surprise, we tried to trade him during the draft. Think Webster has come a long ways and we may be looking for the cap space to lock him up.
      Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
        Dianna Russini
        @dianaESPN

The Denver Broncos are making Aqib Talib available for a trade for the right price per multiple sources.
        Right price means ATLEAST a first round draft pick.

Comment

Originally posted by kapzk View Post
          Right price means ATLEAST a first round draft pick.
          If we get a first rounder for Talib we shouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger.
          A book I wrote

Comment

Part of why this defense and this pass rush is so good is due to having two top 10 corners.

Comment

See, I hate when f/o's start feeling themselves a bit too much. You don't break up the best Secondary in the NFL, unless u have to. While Roby and Webster are good, they're not Talib. I have a bad feeling about this if someone bites.
              #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                Part of why this defense and this pass rush is so good is due to having two top 10 corners.
                Maybe they know something about his play after his injury. I'm just throwing it out there, but it so, it would be best to hand him off before the season starts.

Comment

This makes me take pause , Talib is tough an big an those are the kinda cb's we need. Webster seems smaller . . good but seems not as big an tough as Talib

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                    Which is why I think it's dumb to trade Talib right now. We need as dominant a defense as possible right now until we know that we have good enough offense and QB play to not have to rely heavily on the defense. Trading Talib would be a hit to our D this year, even for a 1st rounder.
                    Denver Broncos
                    New York Yankees
                    New York Knicks
                    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                      Maybe they know something about his play after his injury. I'm just throwing it out there, but it so, it would be best to hand him off before the season starts.
                      He looked good in the preseason from what I seen.

Comment

I dunno about that. Yes Roby is good, but he is not talib...I dont see why we should breakup this beast of a secondary that we have right now, unless it's a really good offer
                        sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Exactly. Big risk, big hits, big plays.........all equaled some really big rings. Gotta keep Talib
                          #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                            See, I hate when f/o's start feeling themselves a bit too much. You don't break up the best Secondary in the NFL, unless u have to. While Roby and Webster are good, they're not Talib. I have a bad feeling about this if someone bites.
                            Same here, John needs to calm down a bit here i think
                            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X