No announcement yet.

Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge --- Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I gotta go add up this stuff now.... yikes...

hang tight all... I ain't nothing like Taz at this ....
    sigpic

Comment

Eddie, I work til 3. Lmao. I'm almost done with it. Your good!!
      2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
      Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
      US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

I uh... hmmm... Is there an excel formula that could be used to make the tabulations faster?
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
          I uh... hmmm... Is there an excel formula that could be used to make the tabulations faster?
          You just got the magic formula.... Taz does the math, in his own time, and it's still faster than me, haha.
          sigpic

Comment

After a LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG Summer, Roughly 50 Dirt Track Races for me, Including the reason why i forgot to post the picks, the Eldora Speedway World 100 Last weekend, we are finally back and at it with the BCPEC!!!! For those unfamiliar with the acronym, thats the Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge! We are now looking at the 7th year of this contest(6th for myself), and I dont have any plans on stopping anytime soon. There are some times when the Navy will prevent me from getting to the results on time, but I can assure you the Picks will be up from now on, on Tuesday. Before we go any further, I would like to say 1 thing. As a dirt track fan, I feel I have to pay my respects to 2 gentleman who we have lost in the last month and a half. Many of you have probably heard the 1st ones names on Social Media, and that man is Bryan Clauson. He raced about every single thing known to man-kind. Sprints, Midgets, IndyCar, Nascar, you name it, he would run it. I had the pleasure of seeing him race at Lernerville a few weeks before his tragic accident at Belleville. The 2nd, many of you have probably NOT heard of. I witnessed something happen on Saturday that I really hoped I never would. I have been to probably 500 dirt races in my lifetime mind you. In turn 3, of I think the 2nd heat, a driver slammed the outside wall driver's side first. Sadly, he did not make it. That driver was 35 Year Old Shane Ungar. I will be replacing my avatar for a few weeks with a BC Logo, and my signature with a Shane Ungar logo. Felt like I had to say that. NOW, onto the results.

We begin the 16/17 Season with someone who is no stranger to victory circle. Picking up the win, in Week #1 of the BCPEC is.....

MSUSC who as BC would say #ParkedIt in Victory Circle!!!

He picks up the win blowing everyone out of the water with 14 correct picks. Of note, I had 14 as well, it just happened to be on my work pool, lol.

Rounding out the Top 5 were Canmore, SecondsAway131, Rancid and LSIGRAD09. 6-10 were Remedy, Rookie Seattle_Cat, BroncosFanInPA, Dan the Denver Fan, and taz1458. Here are the results and #BCStrong #GodSpeedShane

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...9.jpg~original

Had to edit. TY to InPA for being honest. Had him 1 too many picks. LSI moved into the Top 5, InPA drops to 8th.
            Last edited by taz1458; 09-13-2016, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Congrats to MSUSC! I'll take a second place most any day.
              sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

I just realized my original picks got deleted my quoted picks are there but not the original

Adopted Broncos:
                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                Adopted posters:
                Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
                  After a LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG Summer, Roughly 50 Dirt Track Races for me, Including the reason why i forgot to post the picks, the Eldora Speedway World 100 Last weekend, we are finally back and at it with the BCPEC!!!! For those unfamiliar with the acronym, thats the Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge! We are now looking at the 7th year of this contest(6th for myself), and I dont have any plans on stopping anytime soon. There are some times when the Navy will prevent me from getting to the results on time, but I can assure you the Picks will be up from now on, on Tuesday. Before we go any further, I would like to say 1 thing. As a dirt track fan, I feel I have to pay my respects to 2 gentleman who we have lost in the last month and a half. Many of you have probably heard the 1st ones names on Social Media, and that man is Bryan Clauson. He raced about every single thing known to man-kind. Sprints, Midgets, IndyCar, Nascar, you name it, he would run it. I had the pleasure of seeing him race at Lernerville a few weeks before his tragic accident at Belleville. The 2nd, many of you have probably NOT heard of. I witnessed something happen on Saturday that I really hoped I never would. I have been to probably 500 dirt races in my lifetime mind you. In turn 3, of I think the 2nd heat, a driver slammed the outside wall driver's side first. Sadly, he did not make it. That driver was 35 Year Old Shane Ungar. I will be replacing my avatar for a few weeks with a BC Logo, and my signature with a Shane Ungar logo. Felt like I had to say that. NOW, onto the results.

Had to edit. TY to InPA for being honest. Had him 1 too many picks. LSI moved into the Top 5, InPA drops to 8th.
                  That's a great thing to do for Bryan and Shane.

PA, that does not surprise me.

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                  I just realized my original picks got deleted my quoted picks are there but not the original
                  taz, is there a way that you can include #87's picks? I can see his deleted post and I guarantee that what you see in post #21 is what he did pick. In fact, I will undelete it so that everyone can see it. Time frame is way before the first game.

Thanks, EM, for week one!
                  Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Absolutely. Sometime tonight, I will put you in there. Weird thing is, I seen the quote, and I assumed you posted further down the thread. But the time I got to the end, I completely forgot. I will fix it tonight. I got ya man!

Comment

Looks like you got 8. I'm not going to update the pictures for the standings and the results, mainly because I was having major issues getting photo bucket to work (What are good picture hosting sites that store pics on your account?) , however, you should see it updated next week. Easy fix!

Comment

Looks like you got 8. I'm not going to update the pictures for the standings and the results, mainly because I was having major issues getting photo bucket to work (What are good picture hosting sites that store pics on your account?) , however, you should see it updated next week. Easy fix!
                        Thank you. Yeah that's fine hiding my score wouldn't be a bad thing lol

And thanks peanut

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

We begin the 16/17 Season with someone who is no stranger to victory circle. Picking up the win, in Week #1 of the BCPEC is.....

MSUSC who as BC would say #ParkedIt in Victory Circle!!!

He picks up the win blowing everyone out of the water with 14 correct picks. Of note, I had 14 as well, it just happened to be on my work pool, lol.

Rounding out the Top 5 were Canmore, SecondsAway131, Rancid and LSIGRAD09. 6-10 were Remedy, Rookie Seattle_Cat, BroncosFanInPA, Dan the Denver Fan, and taz1458. Here are the results and #BCStrong #GodSpeedShane

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...9.jpg~original

Thanks! I got a lot of lucky breaks this week, but I will take them.

Comment

Working...
                          X