2016 Denver Broncos Bold Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Denver Broncos Bold Predictions

Im sure everyone has some kind of bold prediction for the Broncos this season. Not so much about their final regular season record or playoff possibilities, but more so about break out players, players stats, etc...

Lets hear 'em guys!

As for mine...

Barring injury, Von Miller will finish the season with (at least) 19 sacks, eclipsing his previous high of 18.5 sacks.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Trevor Siemian will throw more TD passes than Cam Newton in the regular season.
    sigpic

Comment

Our run game as a team finishes top 10 in the league.

Shane & Shaq will both get 10 plus sacks this season.
      Last edited by BradleyRay; 09-06-2016, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
        Trevor Siemian will throw more TD passes than Cam Newton in the regular season.
        Not sure if you're implying that Siemian will have a monster year or if our D will beat the pulp outta Cam on Thursday to where he gets injuried and is out an extended period of time
        Denver Broncos
        New York Yankees
        New York Knicks
        Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Virgil Green will lead all receivers in TDs.

Comment

Demarius Thomas will have the fewest drops of any receiver in the league.
            [sigpic

Comment

The ref's finally start calling all the holding against Von and he ties or breaks the sack record. Along with 10+ for Ware & Wolfe and 5-10 for Ray and Barrett. Harris pulls off a Champ 2006 like season, Talib finishes with 7ints himself. Overall, defense only gives up an average of 10pts and 190yrds/game.

Offensively, DT and ES continue with status quo numbers, CJ leads all AFC RB's, the FB scores 3 TD's, and Siemian throws less Ints than Brock!

#swapping

Comment

Analysts continue to doubt us and shrug us off until we make it to the Super Bowl again, and even then we get no respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
                  So, 0? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                    So, 0? Lol
                    Nothing funny about precision, we're talking Bold Predictions here.
                    [sigpic

Comment

We'll clinch our 6th consecutive AFC West championship Nov 27th with a win over KC :thumb:
                      "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                      PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                      LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Trevor will throw 30 TDs and 4000 yards, CJ and DB will Have 3000 yards between the two, and Von will get DPOY this year. And we repeat and win SB 51.
                        Is that bold enough? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
                          There's bold, and then there is unrealistic I love DT, I really do, but it's not realistic to expect that big of a change in one season.

I do expect him to greatly improve this year though (At least I have hopes for him to do so)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            There's bold, and then there is unrealistic I love DT, I really do, but it's not realistic to expect that big of a change in one season.

I do expect him to greatly improve this year though (At least I have hopes for him to do so)
                            He was at a career high of 9 last year, so I expect to see him right around his average of about 5-6. But if 9+ gets us SB51, by all means let the drops begin!!!!!!!!!!
                            #swapping

Comment

Von breaks the sack record this year.

Boom, qb drop
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X