Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Not too much argument with these.
    I have not read all the comments in the rankings however not sure about the first point made in the New England ranking,

"The Patriots beat the most talented team in the league on the road."

Arizona is a talented team but most talented? I guess these things are subjective

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
      I have not read all the comments in the rankings however not sure about the first point made in the New England ranking,

Arizona is a talented team but most talented? I guess these things are subjective
      Looks like Arizona was a bit overrated to start the season, they had a terrible preseason which seems to have carried over.

Comment

I said you would move up fast, but I didn't want y'all leaping over us. One less time out, and we would be smiling. Good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

but they Put Carolina as the Pre-season #1 over Arizona...

that's why the power rankings are garbage..
          sigpic

Comment

Did Heath Evans and Willie McGinnis rank the teams?

Comment

Denver is ranked 8th on ESPN (Carolina is ahead of them) and 5 in Peter King's trash rankings, with both Carolina and Arizona ahead of them.

As predicted Peter King relied on the "if New England wins without Brady they'll dominate with him." without looking at just how poorly Arizona played, and Arizona still had the chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by ncpantherfan View Post
                I said you would move up fast, but I didn't want y'all leaping over us. One less time out, and we would be smiling. Good game.

Denver had two timeouts left, so I believe you mean, 2 less timeouts. And also without the officials bailing the Panthers out on 4th and 21 with a questionable call that at worst should have been offsetting, the Panthers wouldn't have had the chance to miss that FG.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                  Denver is ranked 8th on ESPN (Carolina is ahead of them) and 5 in Peter King's trash rankings, with both Carolina and Arizona ahead of them.

As predicted Peter King relied on the "if New England wins without Brady they'll dominate with him." without looking at just how poorly Arizona played, and Arizona still had the chance to win.
                  Honestly, I think the Texans being ahead of us is a bigger travesty than the panthers. Despite us just beating them.

Comment

Carolina will be right there. Tampa Bay looks like they will be competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                      but they Put Carolina as the Pre-season #1 over Arizona...

that's why the power rankings are garbage..
                      I don't get caught up in the rankings. Gotta play the games. Win the division #1.

Comment

Butler By'Note
                        Yes, I was talking about the one called before we kicked the fg. I forgot y'all had two. By the way, I had just looked at one website and was really surprised to see us over y'all on the ESPN site. Makes no difference, it's how you come out at the end. I'm really looking forward to the Arizona and Seattle games.

Comment

Butler By'Note
                          Yes, I was talking about the one called before we kicked the fg. I forgot y'all had two. By the way, I had just looked at one website and was really surprised to see us over y'all on the ESPN site. Makes no difference, it's how you come out at the end. I'm really looking forward to the Arizona and Seattle games.
                          I'm actually okay with Carolina still being ahead of Denver, Carolina is going to be an excellent team this season and Denver has the questions at QB still. It just seems ridiculous the way people slot teams, especially early in the season. Such as moving the Patriots to 1 because they beat Arizona, however leaving Denver behind several team despite them winning over the preseason number 1.

At the end of the day rankings mean nothing, and it's just someone's opinion, but I wish they'd at least put a little though into it.

Comment

Working...
                          X