Crow Eating Cafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crow Eating Cafe

Here's one time where I'm 100% excited to admit that I was wrong. Siemian played well and is much better than I thought. Full credit to him, hopefully he runs with this!

To all of the Siemian fans, I WAS WRONG, I fully admit it.

I knew he would do good, he has a certain poise about him that reminds me of Tom Brady.

But he did a bit better than I thought, and the D did a bit worse than I thought. Denver always assures us close, heart-attack football games.

Comment

I'm just gonna say it but if he can show the ability to chuck it down field he kinda looks like....... wait for it........ Aaron rogers! Not saying he is rogers but he is built similarly has athleticism and releases the ball Hella quick!

Comment

Harrison is eating crow!! I love that!! Haha
        My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

I thought we were gonna lose and our first half play was proving me right. Glad to see I was wrong though.
          sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
          Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

I didn't know he was going to look so good but I was hopeful. Under pressure he really shined. The Panthers were sending everything at him in the 2nd half and he responded with poise.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with having an opinion. I tend to wait until week 4 until I judge a team.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                Here's one time where I'm 100% excited to admit that I was wrong. Siemian played well and is much better than I thought. Full credit to him, hopefully he runs with this!

To all of the Siemian fans, I WAS WRONG, I fully admit it.
                Agreed, he showed up. Just need to work on turnovers and we have our Alex Smith
                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

He played like a rookie, showed a lot to be excited but also threw for 2 picks, would have been 3 if the defender held on to the ball.

Comment

I don't need to eat crow because it's natural to not have faith in the unknown I don't feel bad for doubting the kid, he should have to prove himself. He did that so with that said he's won me over at this point. I don't blame either of those INT's so much on him as I credit the defender for making a fantastic play.

Good stuff!
                    sigpic

Comment

He played ok. 2 turnovers and almost a third in the red zone needs to be cleaned up. The good thing about winning is nobody cares about what you did wrong.

Comment

The moment was not too big for Trevor Siemian, a QB who had never thrown a single pass in the NFL, until today.

And his attitude on the field in last years pre-season games was why I picked him to be the starter in the "Who Will Be the Starting QB in the 1st Game" Thread, last May.

Comment

Originally posted by kona bronco View Post
                          He played like a rookie, showed a lot to be excited but also threw for 2 picks, would have been 3 if the defender held on to the ball.
                          But the two picks are plays that can easily be learned from. Especially the one to the DT. Overall I thought the offense looked good, the running game was very good, the o-line looked like a capable o-line, and I'm loving the return of the fullback!

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            I don't need to eat crow because it's natural to not have faith in the unknown I don't feel bad for doubting the kid, he should have to prove himself. He did that so with that said he's won me over at this point. I don't blame either of those INT's so much on him as I credit the defender for making a fantastic play.

Good stuff!

Well I said they wouldn't win a game with him as the starting QB, so my doubt was very large. I'll gladly eat crow on that.

Comment

I might as well join this thread too cause I didn't think Siemien was good enough to start. I didn't watch the game but heard it. I thought him and CJ were very solid.

But yes Siemien I will eat some bird for ya, happily
                              :go:

Comment

Working...
                              X