I'm about to say something that's going to upset all you guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm about to say something that's going to upset all you guys

OK so this is a bold statement I'm about to say something that's going to upset all you guys all of you superstitious guys all of you conservative guys here it goes ...

Trevor Siemian = Joe Montana...
    Maybe it's too bold of a call for some of you but what do you think?

I'll wait before crowning him. But he has a bright future in Denver if he keeps getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      OK so this is a bold statement I'm about to say something that's going to upset all you guys all of you superstitious guys all of you conservative guys here it goes ...

I love putting the cart before the horse, so I'll bite!

but in all seriousness, he made some throws, some check downs, and plays with his feet that are very comforting. People can talk about his int's, but I expect those to happen. I don't expect to see a flawless game. But I want to see him rebound from the mistakes and that's what he did. If he can give us 19 weeks of what he did today, and continue to grow..........I see another serious run at a 2nd trophy.
      #swapping

Comment

I still think Paxton is the future QB of the Denver Broncos. Just my opinion.

Comment

He reminds me of Tom Brady, actually, but hopefully more likable.

Part of it is coming in from a low draft status.

But one thing that sticks out is how composed and poised he is. So many comments on him is that he is very smart, and doesn't ride the roller coaster of emotions as the game goes through highs and lows. Good info processing in the pocket and delivering to the right guy is critical. Especially the 0-10 yard passes that are high percentage and move the chains. That's the type of QB that can handle NFL-type pressures and do well...for this reason, combined with Kubiak's "young QB friendly" offense,I knew he wouldn't have a ready bad game like some envisioned.

He's only going to get better. He is essentially a rookie, and still has to build his arsenal (e.g., deep balls). But he's well ahead of other QBs with his experience.

If he continues to play like he did, and progress, then the convo next year will be what Paxton's status is with the team.

Comment

I'll wait for a 300 yard 3rd performance before I go that bold.

Comment

We need to calm down just a little. It's one game, and just one game. To me he looks like Trevor Siemian, it remains to be seen how large that will be.

Comment

Ok I'll take that statement but I just hope we are not about to go into a Lynch Siemien debate lol. I've had enough of those. Lynch will be the guy and Siemien well he can make the most out of his opportunity much like Os did.
                :go:

Comment

His demeanor and style remind me of Joe "Cool" but Siemian has a long way to go as far as results. Brady is much more vocal and animated than either Montana or Siemian.

Comment

All I can say thus far is that Siemian was definitely the better choice between him and Mark Sanchez.

Comment

I appreciate all of your responses! Outside of my inner circle/my friends n family, you guys are the best!!!

Go Broncomania

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                        His demeanor and style remind me of Joe "Cool" but Siemian has a long way to go as far as results. Brady is much more vocal and animated than either Montana or Siemian.
                        Hahaha Brady also cheats.

Comment

Hope he keeps learning at a lightning pace. Cuz d coordinators are gonna figure out his game just as fast..

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                            We need to calm down just a little. It's one game, and just one game. To me he looks like Trevor Siemian, it remains to be seen how large that will be.
                            I don't need to calm down my friend, I'm just having fun with this win but Trevor is good. As far as legitimate contender? I won't say that yet but he's pretty darnbclose.

Comment

Originally posted by ABQBronco25 View Post
                              All I can say thus far is that Siemian was definitely the better choice between him and Mark Sanchez.
                              HANDS DOWN! There's check downs that Siemian made where I can guarantee with 10000000% certainty that Sanchez would've missed the coverage and threw a int. Or took a sack & fumble where Siemian scrambled and gained.
                              #swapping

Comment

Working...
                              X