I'm worried about Marshall getting suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chad72 View Post
    Hmm...you must be talking about Andrew Luck who compliments the defensive players

Tom Brady gets up and looks at the ref for a flag more often than he compliments.

T.J.Ward said last year that the only QB who did not whine was Luck.
    In all fairness, it's hard to get a good read of what Luck is doing underneath that amish beard.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      In all fairness, it's hard to get a good read of what Luck is doing underneath that amish beard.
      Eating the souls of all the newborns of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        And what about the hands to the face call on Harris. Seemed to me the offensive player also had his hands in Harris' face as well. Is that only a defensive penalty also?
        And again that is just another offensive penalty not called. Very hard to get your hands properly placed on someone when their hand is in your facemask. What is more important to me on that play was the order. I am going off of what I saw on the replay but I recall the offensive player had his hands on Harris 1st (on his facemask) then Harris had his hands on the offensive players mask...order to me there was important. Doesn't absolve either infraction but Imo the penalty which came 1st should have been called 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
          And again that is just another offensive penalty not called. Very hard to get your hands properly placed on someone when their hand is in your facemask. What is more important to me on that play was the order. I am going off of what I saw on the replay but I recall the offensive player had his hands on Harris 1st (on his facemask) then Harris had his hands on the offensive players mask...order to me there was important. Doesn't absolve either infraction but Imo the penalty which came 1st should have been called 1st.
          Refs often don't catch the instigator. It's the retaliator who more often gets flagged. That's why coaches at all levels tell the players not to retaliate.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
          X