Ray Lewis and Shannon Sharpe on Broncos D violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Lewis and Shannon Sharpe on Broncos D violence

I could not agree more with them, especially Ray Lewis. Love me some Ray Ray.

I hate me some Ray Lewis......for all the reasons we all know. ,,,but can't even slightly disagree with what he is saying... And it was well said.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
      I hate me some Ray Lewis......for all the reasons we all know. ,,,but can't even slightly disagree with what he is saying... And it was well said.
      He played the game how I love to watch it. So refreshing to hear people talk about how great it is to watch real football. 2 top physical teams exchanging blows. Great game last night.

Comment

They are all correct, even Skip (eww, I can't believe I said that!)
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
          They are all correct, even Skip (eww, I can't believe I said that!)
          I know....so hard to sit there and agree with all of them...except sharpe of course, that's always easy
          sigpic

Comment

Honestly, the 2nd half performance on defense reminded me of the 85 Bears...just go out there and pound the opposition into submission.
            Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

This is great. Agree with all of it. IT'S FOOTBALL!!!
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Last night's game is why I love the game of football. Good old-fashioned football, physical and tough. Doesn't get any better!
                Adopted Poster
                AZ Snake Fan

Comment

After a full day of hearing in the media of how the Broncos defenders should whimper and give Cam three yards out of respect every play, this is pure music to my ears. Thanks for this!
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Great video.

NFL has all these rules to take 'football' out of the game of 'football'. You just can't.

It'd be like saying you can't hit the head anymore in boxing. It's no longer boxing.

Do I blame the NFL? Not really. Sure they did some shady thing I guess if they weren't completely transparent about hits to the head or whatever that story was. But really it all rests in the PLAYERS hands. Players suing the NFL because they have concussion related issues later in life doesn't seem right to me. Granted if the NFL was hiding facts - I understand suing over THAT, but not for the injuries themselves.

So - players MUST understand the risks and I know in this day and age they all do. And they're more than willing to trade those risks for a huge paycheck ..... some fame ..... being part of an elite family of friends and/or colleagues. Well - don't turn around and sue the NFL.

Leave the game of football alone. Football is dangerous. You know you're taking a risk. You get paid VERY well to do it. Live with your decision.
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Qoute from the Panthers board regarding this same segment. "Sterling Sharpe is a legendary former Bronco."
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                        Qoute from the Panthers board regarding this same segment. "Sterling Sharpe is a legendary former Bronco."
                        They do actually have good colleges in NC believe it or not

I live in the state
                        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                          They do actually have good colleges in NC believe it or not

I live in the state
                          Must be nice this time of the year, getting to be around fall. In Texas we have two weathers: Hot, and less hot.
                          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

I'm glad this is out there and even if they were talking about a different team I would agree with 100%. The attitude is necessary when dealing with a QB that can run you over and run for a 100 yds. Darrin Stewart's hit was obvious but the inadvertent ticky tack stuff needs to be let go.
                            You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

I hope the dolts are ready for a 2 chin strap game cause Orange Crush are gonna bring the Thunda.

Comment

Working...
                              X