No announcement yet.

Ray Lewis and Shannon Sharpe on Broncos D violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=Dissolve]Still the worst officiated game I've ever seen in 30 years. That's including replacement officials
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

[QUOTE=CoryWinget81;5471174]
      Originally posted by Dissolve
      Still the worst officiated game I've ever seen in 30 years. That's including replacement officials
      The guy freaking spotted them 14 points. I can't even see his face on TV without foaming at the mouth.
      Last edited by broncoslover115; 09-13-2016, 06:30 PM.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

[QUOTE=broncoslover115;5471196]
        Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

The guy freaking spotted them 14 points. I can't even see his face on TV without foaming at the mouth.
        Ed Hochuli should be our permanent ref.

Comment

Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post

Ed Hochuli should be our permanent ref.
          Steratore is legit and I believe more favorable towards Denver but good ol' Guns Hochuli haha

I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by XterraRob View Post
            Steratore is legit and I believe more favorable towards Denver but good ol' Guns Hochuli haha

This picture scares me.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I love hard hitting football and want those smash mouth games to continue. But, just like I didn't like Fred the Hammer's clotheslines or Roy Williams' horsecollar tackles, I also think the crown of the helmet hits were rightfully outlawed. Both of those hits by our guys weren't in the category of hard hitting football. They were in the category of "create a concussion". I wish they would have raised their arms, tipped their head back and driven a shoulder into the opponent and wrapped up for a hard hit and solid tackle. A snot bubbler hits is much preferred to a "concussion" hit.
              That said, keep the hard hits and solid tackles coming and I will cheer the Broncos every Sunday as I have since 1960.

Comment

Originally posted by Chop_Block View Post
                I love hard hitting football and want those smash mouth games to continue. But, just like I didn't like Fred the Hammer's clotheslines or Roy Williams' horsecollar tackles, I also think the crown of the helmet hits were rightfully outlawed. Both of those hits by our guys weren't in the category of hard hitting football. They were in the category of "create a concussion". I wish they would have raised their arms, tipped their head back and driven a shoulder into the opponent and wrapped up for a hard hit and solid tackle. A snot bubbler hits is much preferred to a "concussion" hit.
                That said, keep the hard hits and solid tackles coming and I will cheer the Broncos every Sunday as I have since 1960.
                I will agree with you on the Marshall hit as he lead directly with his helmeT, he didn't turn his head and he made contact. Where I disagree is the hot by Stewart. He did not lead with his helmet AND this is the big kicker for me, Cam lowered his own head into the hit. The latter part of that is the biggest issue for me there. I am personally sick os sing the defenders being constantly fined for helmet to helmeT hits when I see an equal number of offensive players dropping their heads down into the hits or prior to getting hit. If the league has a true mandate of player safety then the offensive players need to be fined and have some rules gains it doing this as well.

Comment

Working...
                X