No announcement yet.

Memorable Moments, Week 1 vs. Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to see some truly "Black is White/Up is Down" rankings, check out Week 1 DVOA:

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvo...1-dvoa-ratings

Comment

• What cracks me up the most is on the NFL.com one they give props to NE for winning with a back up qb. All training camp they have been pushing the agenda that we won't win the division because of questions at qb. So NE is awesome because they won with a qb they knew all training camp would be starting the first game, but no props to us for winning with a question mark (their words) at qb,.....uh ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by rkymntskier View Post
        What cracks me up the most is on the NFL.com one they give props to NE for winning with a back up qb. All training camp they have been pushing the agenda that we won't win the division because of questions at qb. So NE is awesome because they won with a qb they knew all training camp would be starting the first game, but no props to us for winning with a question mark (their words) at qb,.....uh ok.
        It's really unbelievable isn't it? Bill B is a genius, he can win with anyone. Jimmy G led the team to victory, no Brady, no problem.

The Broncos win with a rookie who hadn't thrown an NFL pass, overcame 3 TO's, and a 10 point deficit, and the Broncos are dirty, we shouldn't have won, we got lucky, no mention of how Kubes manages the team, blah, blah, blah.

Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Hey Broncos Fans! I'm finally over the AFCCG... and ready to start the new year. Hello to all my *friends* that frequent this forum. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! I'll be lurking around checking up on you guys, and live 'round here the week of Dec 18. Good luck to you guys and hopefully that NE v DEN game is for the #1 seed!!!! We can't complain yet... 1-0 looks good!

Comment

Working...
          X