No announcement yet.

Question about Von Miller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very unfortunate news regarding Watt. And to be honest it may be the beginning of the end. He had been faced with some major injuries recently. And more often than not back injuries do linger.

Comment

I think Von will have a good year but breaking the sack record will be difficult...like mentioned teams will focus on not allowing Von to beat them. He will see more than his fair share of double teams, triple teams and holds.

It is nice to see Ray showing signs of becoming a playmaker as that will make it harder to gameplan for Von
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Pack Mules View Post
        Von is already elite and is the best pass rusher in the league. I laugh at how they ranked Khalil Mack over Von in player rankings.....SHAMEFUL
        Sorry but i disagree, to me right now Von is a Great player, great players get double teamed and more. Elite players beat the double teams IMO. That's why IF he breaks or even gets with in reach of the record then i would call him elite.
        sigpic
        BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

Working...
        X