Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player Watch: Week 3 Breakout Performers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Going back to 2010, we're 19-0 in games where we committed 0 turnovers. I had to look all the back to week 15 of 2009 to find a game that we lost with 0 turnovers.
    Exactly. Turnovers kill football teams. Thus very deservingfully killing careers.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      Are you accusing me of quarterback infatuation?

I guess I just don't know what a "break out game" is. I'm an O-Line kind of guy. The only time they are noticed is when they screw up.
      Actually I meant everyone in general. You're on of my favorite posters, I know very well your specialty is o-line. I was just giving my reason for not choosing Siemian.

Comment

I'm going Roby. Big day ahead against The Ginger.

Comment

Heuerman and Shane Ray.
          sigpic

Comment

Barret , Phillips, Sambrailo
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

I have a feeling today is the day Shaq Barret makes his name known outside of broncos nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
                DT and ES get over a hundy and a TD each.

I guess I'm with Sam on the Trevor breakout...FREE TREVOR!!!
                Called it...
                [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                  Barret , Phillips, Sambrailo
                  Phillips got in on the action today!

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
                    Called it...
                    Boom boom boom! Good job!!! Scratch that GREAT JOB!

Comment

Oh, gee. How about Trevor Siemian?
                      Well, what do you know? Guess I was a little on the prescient side today. I'm assuming that counts as a "breakout performance". :thumb:
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Thought Dixon had a breakout game, very solid on the road avg at 46 yards net per punt.
                        Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
                          Thought Dixon had a breakout game, very solid on the road avg at 46 yards net per punt.
                          This. I was about to come see if he was mentioned already, and you beat me to it. He has gotten much better since the week 1 game vs Carolina. And the salary flexibility allowed us to keep our most reliable receiver long term.

Meanwhile, Colquitt had a bad punt in OT that gave Miami great field position to help them score the winning points.

Comment

Well, what do you know? Guess I was a little on the prescient side today. I'm assuming that counts as a "breakout performance". :thumb:
                            Yes, I think he kind of had a "breakout" performance... great game by Trevor!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IAMRED View Post
                              I'm usually pretty strict with giving players break out games. Everybody infatuates over the QB. In general, I don't see Kubiak opening the playbook much more than he did in week 1-2. At best I see Trevor with a 180 yard game and a TD. I really don't see a whole lot more. Hopefully no picks.
                              You really low balled it on that prediction.
                              Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X