Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Know When the Broncos Will Wear the Blue Jerseys This Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Know When the Broncos Will Wear the Blue Jerseys This Year?

What's up BroncosNation?! I was just wondering if anybody has heard when the Broncos will wear their Blue Jerseys? I thought it was going to be this week at Tampa Bay, but I think I was wrong. GO BRONCOS!!!!

I read this morning that they haven't decided whether they will wear the blue this season.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
      I read this morning that they haven't decided whether they will wear the blue this season.
      It has to be declared before the season, so if they haven't decided, then they have decided and they won't wear them. Personally I think they should wear them twice a year, and preferably in the Super Bowl XXXII blue over white look, not the all blue.

Comment

I hope never, Orange all the way!!! The blue is OK, it doesn't look bad but i much prefer Orange, especially our current shade of Orange. Its so bright and vibrant, it just POPS! i love it!

my personel order:

Orange/White
        White/White
        Blue/White
        Blue/Blue

I am interested to see how our color rush unis actually look in real time, on paper i think they look sharp
        sigpic
        BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

I wish they would make a new version of the visitor uniform....I can't stand the all White...it is SOOOOOOOOO Boring. Orange pants with a blue stripe all the way up the side on white jerseys. ...orange pants with our dark blue helmets would look awesome. I also wouldn't mind a blue pants version with the bright orange stripe up the side.

Please Elway lets be done with the gawd awful all white crap already.

Comment

It looked pretty good in Super Bowl 50.
            sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Canmore View Post
              It looked pretty good in Super Bowl 50.
              Holding the Lombardi after the game they could have played in bikinis and still managed to look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Doran Peck View Post
                I wish they would make a new version of the visitor uniform....I can't stand the all White...it is SOOOOOOOOO Boring.
                It's our best uniform since Nike took over.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                  Holding the Lombardi after the game they could have played in bikinis and still managed to look good.
                  Manning in a Bikini......DO NOT WANT!!! He'd probably do it though...
                  sigpic

Comment

I wish they would make a new version of the visitor uniform....I can't stand the all White...it is SOOOOOOOOO Boring. Orange pants with a blue stripe all the way up the side on white jerseys. ...orange pants with our dark blue helmets would look awesome. I also wouldn't mind a blue pants version with the bright orange stripe up the side.

Something like this:
                    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/jculbreth/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/LDQT3O0Y/Broncos_NPCwH_R_4.jpg[/IMG]
                    sigpic

Comment

Something like this?:
                      sigpic

Comment

I like the current away and home unis. I also like the SB32/33 throwback look. And I am fond of the old orange home uni before that. I don't care for the all blue 'blueberry' look. I like the look of the 'color rush' uni from pics I've seen but I'd rather they went with white pants on that. There is a really nice looking jersey from way back with cool shoulder accents that look kind of like Dallas Cowboy jerseys. I'll see if I can find that-I'm fond of that one as well.
                        Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Comment

This would look sweet with blue pants and a current helmet:

Comment

How many uniform threads do we need here?

Comment

Working...
                              X