Von Miller named AFC defensive player of the month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von Miller named AFC defensive player of the month

Is it possible for him to get the award of every month? Now we all know who could out perform any other defender in the league and be eligible for the award every month of the season however would they actually give it to him?

http://m.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Von-Miller-named-AFC-Defensive-Player-of-the-Month/baa39603-0fdd-4361-bc42-87c1111fb4e6

Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-29-2016, 07:30 AM.

Face of the Franchise in my books!!! How about Face Of The League!!!!!

(Not Face of The Dance Floor!!)

Comment

On his way to DPoY. Let's go Von!

With all the big name QBs having a mediocre starts or being suspended, does he have a shot at winning MVP?
      2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by ChupaThingy View Post

With all the big name QBs having a mediocre starts or being suspended, does he have a shot at winning MVP?
        They can bring they're best and he'd still have a legitimate shot at league MVP

Comment

and named player of the month rightfully so.

Comment

Originally posted by ChupaThingy View Post

Interesting that the rookie and/or young QBs seem to be playing better than some of the vets. Amazing.

And yes, I believe Von can be league MVP if he keeps playing like his hair's on fire.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

The face of the franchise that runs the place. Now, Von needs to win Defensive Player of the Year reward. MVP would amazing but not often does player on defense win it.
              sigpic

Comment

With Watt basically out of the running for DPOY award, i really see Von getting it this year. He is on a roll, and I hope it continues.
                Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Working...
                X