Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bibbs: "They are going to put me in there..."

https://twitter.com/NickiJhabvala/st...68313983705088

Kapri Bibbs: "They're going to put me in there and I'm going to give them what they've been waiting for the past three years."

Man, I sure do hope he gets some carries and absolutely lights it up. He knows this is his shot. KILL IT, BIBBS! SHOW EM WHAT YOU GOT!

I'm glad that he's got the right attitude. Most players have that "put the game on my shoulders coach!" positive attitude. They have to. Unfortunately, for the majority of them... reality is a lot less heart-warming than that self-confidence. But I'll be rooting for him to deliver!

Comment

Hope so. Not concerned because of Booker, but Anderson and Booker are a great 1-2 punch. Want to see it from Bibbs now. Sounds like the attitude is there.
      sigpic

Comment

I am pulling for him all the way...we can still have that 1-2 punch. Do they sign another RB to the roster?

Comment

Originally posted by CDUB1620 View Post
          I am pulling for him all the way...we can still have that 1-2 punch. Do they sign another RB to the roster?
          Alfred Morris?

Comment

Juwan is a great runner. Super tough. Big kid. He can really wear down defenses with his punishing, straight-forward running style. I think we're in a good spot with our backs.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
              Juwan is a great runner. Super tough. Big kid. He can really wear down defenses with his punishing, straight-forward running style. I think we're in a good spot with our backs.
              Is Juwan still on the practice squad?

Comment

There's a video of Kubiak discussing injuries and roster possibilities on the Denver Bronco site:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...f-bb9b014d51bc

He said that they are still trying to figure out what to do with CJ because they don't know the time table yet. He said that D Ware looks good in practice and will be a game time decision. He said that Paradis is also a game time decision and hasn't been practicing but is certainly capable of playing if he's physically able to regardless of practice time. He said that they need to to whatever they need to do to get to three backs on game day, including possibly moving Thompson up from the PS. He mentioned that Bibbs plays Special teams so moving Thompson up would help alleviate his load as well as providing depth at both RB and FB.
                Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

At least he didn't talk about breaking TDs record like selvin young did.

I love a hungry back

Comment

I have also been waiting for this for years. I'm not saying he is a shoe in, but I've been waiting to see what he can do. When he has played in the past he has done a good job.

Comment

This kid did the same thing in college. He started the season a 3rd string RB. Ended up leading the NCAA in rushing TDs.

I'm not saying he is the next great RB, but he has the hunger and skill to exceed expectations.
                      sigpic

Comment

Didn't matter with that oline that can't block. Texans looked like that gave up in the second half

Comment

Originally posted by worldsoutro View Post
                          Didn't matter with that oline that can't block. Texans looked like that gave up in the second half
                          I'm not sure what game you watched, but Denver ran the ball well in the first half. They are a different line when Stephenson is at RT.
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Talib OUT vs San Diego?

NFL is reporting he's out today with a back injury?

Comment

Yup. Talib is out. This really stinks. Talib has been one of the best DBs in the league this year.
                              Denver Broncos
                              New York Yankees
                              New York Knicks
                              Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X