X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canadiansbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by kapzk View Post
    No way is Talib leaving anytime soon after what happened in tonight's game.
    Exactly what i taugh. Kid is good and has a future but we drank the kool aid a bit to much

Leave a comment:

• Bterres105
    replied
    Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
    He is in his third year!!! Player personnel experts say this is the year you show what you got.
    Personnel "experts" aren't always right. How many times has he played outside in his three years in the league though? He's been relegated to the slot for the three years.

Leave a comment:

• GiddyupGetEm
    replied
    Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    He may have had a bad game today, but still has a bright future in front of him.
    He is in his third year!!! Player personnel experts say this is the year you show what you got.

Leave a comment:

• Bterres105
    replied
    Originally posted by JerseyAdam View Post
    roby has always been up and down. he played horrible tonight. not starting caliber as a 1 or 2.
    Even the great Champ Bailey has a game like Roby did tonight. Not putting them on the same platform, but I'm just trying to emphasize that nobody is perfect and everyone has rough nights every now and then.

Leave a comment:

• shawinkerpoppin
    replied
    We have seen him play consistently well all year. I'll chalk this up to a bad game sometimes it happens.

Leave a comment:

• champ&dreallday
    replied
    Roby seemed to lack confidence after getting beat early. That 3rd and 7-8 play said a lot to me. With a double safety blitz, he basically gave up a predictable pass to Crabtree. They may be asking too much for him play the outside right now

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    Roby was straight up trash tonight but still has bright future in front of him he's good player.

Leave a comment:

• aditheman
    replied
    Roby was total and utter trash today. Better go back to the drawing board son.

Leave a comment:

• Atwnbroncfan
    replied
    He may have had a bad game today, but still has a bright future in front of him.

Leave a comment:

• PunchDrunk
    replied
    3&7. Gotta get a stop and he played 10 yards off of Cooper. Garbage play.

Leave a comment:

• kapzk
    replied
    No way is Talib leaving anytime soon after what happened in tonight's game.

Leave a comment:

• JerseyAdam
    replied
    roby has always been up and down. he played horrible tonight. not starting caliber as a 1 or 2.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean View Post
    It is so difficult for an NFL team to get a top ten CB and two is a defensive coordinators dream. However, even with two very solid CBs an injury can leave you vulnerable to a good passing attack. We are somewhat immune with three insanely gifted and technically correct corners. IMO I don't see Elway releasing any one of the three starters next year.
    Great post. Cps when off mobile.

Leave a comment:

• Dean
    replied
    It is so difficult for an NFL team to get a top ten CB and two is a defensive coordinators dream. However, even with two very solid CBs an injury can leave you vulnerable to a good passing attack. We are somewhat immune with three insanely gifted and technically correct corners. IMO I don't see Elway releasing any one of the three starters next year.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I'm as much against letting Talib walk as I am against people wanting DT go.
    My reason for being ok with letting him go isn't because I'm against him in any way shape or form. I like the guy. but unlike the DT situation, there are players behind him that seem capable of filling his shoes. With DT, there's a pretty big void in talent behind him. The other thing is, unlike DT whose contract basically gives us zero benefit for moving him prior to 2018, Talib is making a decent chunk of change and the cap hit for not bringing him back isn't too bad.

If he restructures in a way that we can keep him without a lot of cost then I'm all for it, but unlike DT, his money can actually be used to build this team. It would be different if there was a huge drop off in talent behind Talib, but Roby, Doss, Webster all seem ready to step up and take over.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X