Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roby

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Roby may be good as a nickel CB but him and the guys we have behind him, are utter garbage as a regular starting CB.

    We need Talib back in the worse way.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
      He is in his third year!!! Player personnel experts say this is the year you show what you got.
      He was defensive player of the week last week. Bad games happen. Remember when Bailey got torched by Terrell Owens?
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #78
        In my opinion, what happened last night was a combination of issues:
        1) Oakland's O is good, and can be explosive at times. They have multiple quality receivers, and multiple quality backs, along with a huge OLine and a young QB with big upside.
        2) Our D is hurting, and we all know what that means to this team. It's the reason we won the SB and why we are near the top this season.
        3) By the 4th Q, our backs all looked beat. Harris was even looking exhausted on that goal line D.
        4) Roby was off, for sure. I have confidence in him. He is a good, young player. He may have been trying a little too hard given our situation last night. He will come back strong.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          In my opinion, what happened last night was a combination of issues:
          1) Oakland's O is good, and can be explosive at times. They have multiple quality receivers, and multiple quality backs, along with a huge OLine and a young QB with big upside.
          2) Our D is hurting, and we all know what that means to this team. It's the reason we won the SB and why we are near the top this season.
          3) By the 4th Q, our backs all looked beat. Harris was even looking exhausted on that goal line D.
          4) Roby was off, for sure. I have confidence in him. He is a good, young player. He may have been trying a little too hard given our situation last night. He will come back strong.
          Roby started getting smoked early and often-- even with Miller getting into the backfield. He just had a bad night. Maybe he was sick or who knows if something could have been wrong; but his play was uncharacteristic of what we usually see from him.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #80
            Two weeks in a row that Roby has given big plays in Big moments.

            Comment


            • #81
              Need to get him signed up on a long term deal, Talib can't play forever and not sure how bad his injury really is

              Comment


              • #82
                With that being said, we do need to lock him up. Webster is playing well to.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by DavisMVP View Post
                  With that being said, we do need to lock him up. Webster is playing well to.
                  What has he done? Does he need an attorney?
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    I'm looking forward to the return of Talib.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Other than the long sideline play to Cooks yesterday BEFORE the TD (which IMO wasn't totally Roby's fault), Roby played outstanding against NO.

                      He deserves props coming off a tough game VS Oakland.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by jakemillar View Post
                        Other than the long sideline play to Cooks yesterday BEFORE the TD (which IMO wasn't totally Roby's fault), Roby played outstanding against NO.

                        He deserves props coming off a tough game VS Oakland.
                        agreed, roby played well. his break up on Michael Thomas caused a D stew pick.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X