Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoRider89
    replied
    Roby is a beast and he's turning into the player I knew would become...

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Roby will get D-Ware's money so don't worry about him leaving. Guy is a stud
    I'm starting to think that he'll be getting Talib's money next year. Talib is an exceptional player, most of the time, but I think his days in Denver come to an end after this season.

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Roby will get D-Ware's money so don't worry about him leaving. Guy is a stud

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    He's a stud. Amazing.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I didn't see him doing anything that he hasn't already done. He's already a great corner, and could probably start on most teams. I'd like to give props to Webster and Doss, they both had great games. Doss in particular, the TD pass caught against him was just a great play by Benjamin, Doss tipped that ball, Benjamin just made a great effort, and showed exceptional concentration, to make that play.

That's right...and he saved that TD near the end too. He had a great day

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    I didn't see him doing anything that he hasn't already done. He's already a great corner, and could probably start on most teams. I'd like to give props to Webster and Doss, they both had great games. Doss in particular, the TD pass caught against him was just a great play by Benjamin, Doss tipped that ball, Benjamin just made a great effort, and showed exceptional concentration, to make that play.

Leave a comment:

• ELWAY421
    replied
    Of course Roby is a baller! He's a Buckeye!!! lol

Leave a comment:

• Strip Sacked
    replied
    Elway, PLEASE ink this kid long term. I love what I see from him, and easily see him being a top 3 DB in the next 3-4 years.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Absolutely, he's a ball hawk. Love the kid.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Amen to that. He balled out!

And Crik.... he had one helluva game too.

Leave a comment:

• Strip Sacked
    started a topic Roby

Roby

Right now, things are heated with DT. Things are always in question with Siemian and the O-line..

but lets get to our boy Roby. He played one HECK of a game. So happy and proud to see him doing well. I can only hope we ink him long term.

This thread goes out to the young blood
Working...
X