No announcement yet.

Tired of Jordan Norwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I almost feel bad for norwood. You can see hes trying but man when you cost your team essentially 2 games because you cant do your 1 job its hard to have sympathy

Comment

• we need to pick up Andre Debose

Comment

• If I were John:

I would tell him. "You're Cut!" then just as he puts his hand on the doorknob to exit the office I would say "No, wait, come back here" then "Nope, You're Cut!" over and over for every muffed punt until I am ignored and he just leaves.

Comment

• Originally posted by nas1 View Post
          we need to pick up Andre Debose
          What about taking a flier on Percy Harvin? He was a key component to SEA's playoff success and could fix DEN's STs, and DEN has had success with players who suffer from migraines + he wouldn't be as overused as BUFF did
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Kubiak was a moron for letting Norwood return punts this past weekend. Seriously, Raymond didn't do anything wrong, and yet you go back to the guy who cost you the Chiefs game?
            Seriously, why is he even the PR? He isn't sure-handed at all, and doesn't even provide the possibility of a big return like Holliday did. Kubiak must be remembering his one big play in the Super Bowl (not a great decision even then) and for some reason believes that will be more likely to happen than another muffed punt.

Comment

• Andre Debose would cost much less money

Comment

• Norwood has potential. Give him another year to show it

Comment

• Originally posted by worldsoutro View Post
                  Norwood has potential. Give him another year to show it
                  Potential to do what, lose more games?
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Norwood is 30 years old, there's no potential, he is what he is at this point

Comment

I agree, his potential is limitless... if you're a rival fan.
                      Adopted Poster
                      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                        Norwood is 30 years old, there's no potential, he is what he is at this point
                        This is where I am at too. Despite getting a pretty decent amount of playing time he has not become more polished. Raymond for example is a rookie and in his first two starts has already shown as a PR he is at the same level as Norwood already...imagine where he could be with proper coaching and some more reps on our offense....

Comment

• Originally posted by False Start View Post
                          If I were John:

I would tell him. "You're Cut!" then just as he puts his hand on the doorknob to exit the office I would say "No, wait, come back here" then "Nope, You're Cut!" over and over for every muffed punt until I am ignored and he just leaves.
                          Ha ha I agree other than the part where he is walking out on his own.......he needs to be thrown out of the building by Talib. Sorry not sorry, this is the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                            I agree, his potential is limitless... if you're a rival fan.
                            Classic...

Classic....hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by rkymntskier View Post
                              Ha ha I agree other than the part where he is walking out on his own.......he needs to be thrown out of the building by Talib. Sorry not sorry, this is the NFL.
                              You may not want him to be on this team (and I am with you there) but there is no need to take comments as far as I have seen posted here including this one. Ultimately it appears we have a player who is at the same level as Norwood on our roster and he is a rookie. So that means that like it or not Raymond simply has more potential. I might agree with these types of comment if he was a guy who had a really shady past or something like that but that is not the case.

Here's hoping we see Raymond and Taylor more involved this week...

Comment

• Teams that are serious about winning put their best players back there. What does putting Norwood back there say about our team?
                                [sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X