X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    Originally posted by SaltySnipes View Post
    Norwood is fine as a returner. Remember he actually catches the ball unlike Welker.. I just want a reliable fair catcher and an occasional decent returner. He's far from a problem. his lack of recieving skills are an issue though.
    Didn't he fumble a punt yesterday that he recovered?

Anyway the last couple games haven't been pretty for Norwood. Not dragging his toe against the Texans, not catching that punt which pinned the offense back, then like 2 plays later tipping up that pass leading to the pick 6.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    Depends. Does decent mean average and consistently average? Because that fits then
    Throw in the no-catch for the INT and I'll go with less than average and consistently average

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Originally posted by dgobronco View Post
    Norwood...poor man's Andre Caldwell
    Yeah. Caldwell at least had some speed. Norwood has... Nothing.

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    Both make sense, but why not Roby? I cannot think of a better candidate than Roby.
    Too valuable on D

But everyone acting like Norwood is dependable. Dude has fumbled on returns in back to back weeks.

That's not dependable

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Eagles had a magnificent punt return last night. Something like 63 yard punt return which led to a TD. Us Broncos can only salivate and dream of a punt return play like that

Leave a comment:

• dgobronco
    replied
    Norwood...poor man's Andre Caldwell

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Originally posted by Montoya View Post
    I honestly think we should put Sanders or Talib back there more frequently in important situations.
    Both make sense, but why not Roby? I cannot think of a better candidate than Roby.

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Not sure about Norwood being decent as a returner. He's 16th in yards/return and 26th for longest return (17 yards).
    Depends. Does decent mean average and consistently average? Because that fits then

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    The only thing I can think of regarding Norwood is that he has proven more dependable catching punts. What he does after - or even before - questionable. I think that what is must come down to with the coaches, that he catches more reliably than others because nothing else screams for him at PR or WR.

Leave a comment:

• InsaneBlaze23
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Not sure about Norwood being decent as a returner. He's 16th in yards/return and 26th for longest return (17 yards).
    You definitely want more from your returner.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Strip Sacked
    replied
    Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    Haha omgg Lance Ball.

Jeeze man....forgot about that guy.
    It's all coming screaming back to me now.

Leave a comment:

• MHOC
    replied
    Why not Spiller as another RB and let him be return man?

Leave a comment:

• Giddy'up
    replied
    And Jordan Norwood is tired of you... JK.

Leave a comment:

• SaltySnipes
    replied
    Norwood is fine as a returner. Remember he actually catches the ball unlike Welker.. I just want a reliable fair catcher and an occasional decent returner. He's far from a problem. his lack of recieving skills are an issue though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X