X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
    My man needs to find Rocky and eat sone raw eggs, chop some wood, and jog through Philly...find some magic in himself to catch kicks again. He needs to return one for a TD or 2 for some redemption
    I second that emotion. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• 602BroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Well I wonder if he ordered steak or chicken. Cause I hope his last meal was a good one and I pray he got his belly full so he doesn't eat anymore while on our team.
    My man needs to find Rocky and eat sone raw eggs, chop some wood, and jog through Philly...find some magic in himself to catch kicks again. He needs to return one for a TD or 2 for some redemption

Leave a comment:

• Rich_C
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    And they don't coddle them in the media when they make mistake after mistake.
    This is 100% my thoughts as well.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    It's the execution "last meal" treatment...Norwood is a free agent after this season so Kubiak wants him to enjoy it as much as possible before he's let go.
    Well I wonder if he ordered steak or chicken. Cause I hope his last meal was a good one and I pray he got his belly full so he doesn't eat anymore while on our team.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    Teams that are serious about winning put their best players back there. What does putting Norwood back there say about our team?
    And they don't coddle them in the media when they make mistake after mistake.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    Teams that are serious about winning put their best players back there. What does putting Norwood back there say about our team?
    It's the execution "last meal" treatment...Norwood is a free agent after this season so Kubiak wants him to enjoy it as much as possible before he's let go.

Leave a comment:

• Taos_Broncomaniac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rich_C
    replied
    Originally posted by rkymntskier View Post
    Ha ha I agree other than the part where he is walking out on his own.......he needs to be thrown out of the building by Talib. Sorry not sorry, this is the NFL.
    You may not want him to be on this team (and I am with you there) but there is no need to take comments as far as I have seen posted here including this one. Ultimately it appears we have a player who is at the same level as Norwood on our roster and he is a rookie. So that means that like it or not Raymond simply has more potential. I might agree with these types of comment if he was a guy who had a really shady past or something like that but that is not the case.

Here's hoping we see Raymond and Taylor more involved this week...

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    I agree, his potential is limitless... if you're a rival fan.
    Classic...

Classic....hahaha

Leave a comment:

• rkymntskier
    replied
    Originally posted by False Start View Post
    If I were John:

I would tell him. "You're Cut!" then just as he puts his hand on the doorknob to exit the office I would say "No, wait, come back here" then "Nope, You're Cut!" over and over for every muffed punt until I am ignored and he just leaves.
    Ha ha I agree other than the part where he is walking out on his own.......he needs to be thrown out of the building by Talib. Sorry not sorry, this is the NFL.

Leave a comment:

• Rich_C
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Norwood is 30 years old, there's no potential, he is what he is at this point
    This is where I am at too. Despite getting a pretty decent amount of playing time he has not become more polished. Raymond for example is a rookie and in his first two starts has already shown as a PR he is at the same level as Norwood already...imagine where he could be with proper coaching and some more reps on our offense....

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    Originally posted by worldsoutro View Post
    Norwood has potential. Give him another year to show it
    I agree, his potential is limitless... if you're a rival fan.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    Norwood is 30 years old, there's no potential, he is what he is at this point

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Potential to do what, lose more games?

Leave a comment:

• worldsoutro
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...