• Show
Clear All

• nas1
    replied
    Andre Debose would cost much less money

Leave a comment:

• Hawaii007
    replied
    Kubiak was a moron for letting Norwood return punts this past weekend. Seriously, Raymond didn't do anything wrong, and yet you go back to the guy who cost you the Chiefs game?
    Seriously, why is he even the PR? He isn't sure-handed at all, and doesn't even provide the possibility of a big return like Holliday did. Kubiak must be remembering his one big play in the Super Bowl (not a great decision even then) and for some reason believes that will be more likely to happen than another muffed punt.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by nas1 View Post
    we need to pick up Andre Debose
    What about taking a flier on Percy Harvin? He was a key component to SEA's playoff success and could fix DEN's STs, and DEN has had success with players who suffer from migraines + he wouldn't be as overused as BUFF did

Leave a comment:

• False Start
    replied
    If I were John:

I would tell him. "You're Cut!" then just as he puts his hand on the doorknob to exit the office I would say "No, wait, come back here" then "Nope, You're Cut!" over and over for every muffed punt until I am ignored and he just leaves.

Leave a comment:

• nas1
    replied
    we need to pick up Andre Debose

Leave a comment:

• captainbronco
    replied
    I almost feel bad for norwood. You can see hes trying but man when you cost your team essentially 2 games because you cant do your 1 job its hard to have sympathy

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    The fact that he's still on the roster makes me question the leadership of this team, and by that, I mean Kubiak.

People want to blame Elway but he's actually doing the right thing here. A coach should have full control of his team during a set time, without having to worry about the general manager and/or owner meddling with player related affairs. I had my doubts whether or not Elway was capable of that but he clearly trusts Kubiak – otherwise Norwood would be gone by now.

He's simply allowing Kubiak full control and if it doesn't work out, he can move on knowing he gave his friend every opportunity out there.

Leave a comment:

• RunningWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Hesky View Post
    He doesn't offer much at this point, as either a receiver or returner.

If he isn't muffing the punt, he's running away from it and letting it roll another 10-15 yards.
    or he's fumbling again. Or he's being completely covered on offense without the speed or the route running ability to get open. Or he gets lucky with a coverage gets a target is completely incapable of gaining more than 2 yds. His record breaking play in the Super Bowl was a completely lucky play on his part because the coverage guys assumed he signaled fair catch.
    He should not be on the roster. Especially with the number of wr's we have been carrying. He is a wasted roster spot, period.

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    He doesn't offer much at this point, as either a receiver or returner.

If he isn't muffing the punt, he's running away from it and letting it roll another 10-15 yards.

Leave a comment:

• Bates
    replied
    Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting a different result. I think he was directly talking about Denver's eventual usage of Norwood as Punt returner.

Is it safe to say that despite our horrid offense this season, Norwood could be the prime reason why we lost at least 1 if not 2 games this season? His continual poor play has either resulted in piss poor field position for us, or worse, a turnover.

Leave a comment:

• Bates
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Norwood should be waived today by principle.
    Agreed. The fact that we haven't heard anything yet is very upsetting.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Norwood should be waived today by principle.

Leave a comment:

• MileHighInNY
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    He's Gary Kubiak's Lance Ball.
    That says it all, right there.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    He's Gary Kubiak's Lance Ball.

Leave a comment:

• Bates
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    it's amazing that Kubiak still thinks Norwood is a team player. FIVE muffed punts in two games...even worse that indicates to me that Norwood will continue playing on this team, muffing punts, and Kubiak will still continually call him a contributor. If that doesn't speak to me about the divide between him and the locker room, nothing will.
    And when he doesn't muff, he lets the ball roll an extra 15+ yards usually pinning us within our 5-10 yard line.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X