Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aditheman
    replied
    Kubiak is delusional. It's always Siemian's fault, but Norwood, the O-Line and especially himself and hist crappy offensive coaching staff is never at fault. The man is sick in the head. I mean, we are in real trouble if he stays our coach for a while. He's going to ruin this team.

Leave a comment:

• aditheman
    replied
    John Elway needs to become the Godfather in regards to Norwood. The guy needs to be dealt with and disappear quickly from this team.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    I can almost guarantee that on any other team in the NFL Norwood is cut. I can't imagine any other team putting up with his fumbles.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    it's amazing that Kubiak still thinks Norwood is a team player. FIVE muffed punts in two games...even worse that indicates to me that Norwood will continue playing on this team, muffing punts, and Kubiak will still continually call him a contributor. If that doesn't speak to me about the divide between him and the locker room, nothing will.

Leave a comment:

• Broncodoodle
    replied
    I hope Talib kicks his @$$ When they get to Dove Valley on Monday.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    He's got compromising pics of Kubiak and Elway, that's the only theory I got....
    All Kubiak needed to say was that Norwood made a mistake and move on. Elway will need to step in and release Norwood. Even if Elway steps in the statements Kubiak made about Norwood show terrible judgement as a head coach. This is a business not a place for Kubiak to excuse poor performing players because they've made a few plays.

Leave a comment:

• Brakshow
    replied
    Originally posted by Chillez View Post
    He sucks, badly. Norwood has no business starting let alone being on NFL team.
    I'm pretty sure I could do a better job by just waving for a fair catch and then running away from the ball and letting it bounce.

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    He sucks, badly. Norwood has no business starting let alone being on NFL team.

Leave a comment:

• Brakshow
    replied
    Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    he is like a Trindon Holiday that never runs a kick back...just muffs punts
    So he's Wes Welker is what you're saying?

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    It's like Lance Ball all over again.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Overall I've supported Kubiak even with the challenges on offense. With the lack of talent on the line, injuries to CJ, Janovich and Bibbs - I've given somewhat of a pass to Kubiak.

His statements about Norwood are really the first time that I've questioned whether he should be the head coach of this team.
    He's got compromising pics of Kubiak and Elway, that's the only theory I got....

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
    I am assuming that this is either the entire post game presser or just the clip from it where he said that Norwood has done a bunch for this team.

I have a few concerns with what was said.

1. As in many workplaces 'promotions' or 'increases' in pay and responsibilities for the vast majority of people only come when they have show the ability to excel in the rOle they currently are in. Alternatively those who do not excel or at least perform at an average level are usually terminated. With this in mind I am truly failing to see how Norwood's most recent stretch of games warrants an increase in role....I'd also like to know how Raymond's recent performance has warranted a decrease in his role on the team?

2. Kubiak made a statement which concerned me the most. It was said in such a matter of fact tone I found it particularly odd. He said something to the effect of "well Norwood is our 3rd WR in our three wide sets so we gave him the nod for today's game since we wanted to use those more..."

WHAT! You have only one guy who's practised the 3rd WR role? Or did he really mean to say more of a gaget/ slot type role...Either way isn't it time we at least saw if Raymond can contribute on offense? Surely his speed is a greater asset to our team..no? I am also concerned to the message this sends to the UDFA's of the 2017 class...if performance isn't our driver to earn playing time or a roater spot then why sign with us if there are others knocking?

3. If your offense has struggled to put points on the board why not mix in your UDFA talent and see what you've got? I mean certainly after tonight's game there cannot be justification to give the nod to Norwood over Raymond...I also give our ST coach a bit of a pass on this one tonight because in his presser he stated he liked Raymond better as our returner due to some of his run backs.
    Overall I've supported Kubiak even with the challenges on offense. With the lack of talent on the line, injuries to CJ, Janovich and Bibbs - I've given somewhat of a pass to Kubiak.

His statements about Norwood are really the first time that I've questioned whether he should be the head coach of this team.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by Rich_C View Post
    I am assuming that this is either the entire post game presser or just the clip from it where he said that Norwood has done a bunch for this team.

1. As in many workplaces 'promotions' or 'increases' in pay and responsibilities for the vast majority of people only come when they have show the ability to excel in the rOle they currently are in. Alternatively those who do not excel or at least perform at an average level are usually terminated. With this in mind I am truly failing to see how Norwood's most recent stretch of games warrants an increase in role....I'd also like to know how Raymond's recent performance has warranted a decrease in his role on the team?

2. Kubiak made a statement which concerned me the most. It was said in such a matter of fact tone I found it particularly odd. He said something to the effect of "well Norwood is our 3rd WR in our three wide sets so we gave him the nod for today's game since we wanted to use those more..."

WHAT! You have only one guy who's practised the 3rd WR role? Or did he really mean to say more of a gaget/ slot type role...Either way isn't it time we at least saw if Raymond can contribute on offense? Surely his speed is a greater asset to our team..no? I am also concerned to the message this sends to the UDFA's of the 2017 class...if performance isn't our driver to earn playing time or a roater spot then why sign with us if there are others knocking?

3. If your offense has struggled to put points on the board why not mix in your UDFA talent and see what you've got? I mean certainly after tonight's game there cannot be justification to give the nod to Norwood over Raymond...I also give our ST coach a bit of a pass on this one tonight because in his presser he stated he liked Raymond better as our returner due to some of his run backs.
    Great post. And why not use Sunshine more in those 3 WR sets? The guy catches everything and his foot placement is terrific.

Leave a comment:

• DenverJay
    replied
    Norwood should already be GONE. Same with Latimer, same with Scofield, same with Sambraillo. The fact these dudes are not only still on the team, but some are still starters speaks to the sad, sad state the Broncos Offense is currently in. Unless they can have the Defense play both ways from here on out, the Broncos are done for this year.

Go ahead and start lining up those tee times now fellas!

Leave a comment:

• Rich_C
    replied
    Originally posted by SammyWinder View Post
    AHAHAHAHAH I love it, I want to lose more.. Because then and only then will we be able to get rid of this dude.. Just listen to him.... ROFL Keep it up Kubiak, dig your grave before this defense get's to old.

https://www.periscope.tv/Broncos/1YqKDAmMmleGV?t=38#

Leave a comment:

Working...
X