Tired of Jordan Norwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwood

With all the drama in the 4th and OT, I hope Norwood's atrocious performance isn't forgotten.

Comment

• Kubs just kept sending him out there. He lives and dies by some players. I don't get it

Comment

• That's on Decamillis.

Comment

• I'm still trying to figure out what exactly Norwood brings to this team.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanlust View Post
            I'm still trying to figure out what exactly Norwood brings to this team.
            Dropped passes, muffed punts, and 0 yard returns.
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Especially when Jordan Taylor can be out there.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

• I hope Elway terminates his contract first thing tomorrow morning. 2 fumbles and a crucial drop on 3rd and 4

Comment

• The drop is excusable, it happens, but 2 muffed punts that altered the outcome of the game? Horrible.

This guy is living off that return in the SB.

Comment

• Norwood should go. But DiCamillis should go too. He cost us 11 points.

Comment

• DeCamillis has no business coaching special teams. How does he allow 7 players to line up on one side? That's what I want t know.
                      Also, why didnt he relieve Norwood of his returner duties?

Comment

• Players have bad games, what a shocker. Now you can relax.
                        I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
                          Norwood should go. But DiCamillis should go too. He cost us 11 points.
                          I'd even put some of the 2 points from the safety on ST's as well. His muff backed them up to their goal line. I even said to my son "Here comes a safety"
                          Last edited by seanlust; 11-28-2016, 03:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
                            Norwood should go. But DiCamillis should go too. He cost us 11 points.
                            Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
                            DeCamillis has no business coaching special teams. How does he allow 7 players to line up on one side? That's what I want t know.
                            Also, why didnt he relieve Norwood of his returner duties?
                            Yes to the first quote.
                            As for the second one, if this was NE, Norwood is benched on the muff.
                            Definitely some firings in that organization if they would have lost like this.

Comment

• One of our players wasn't happy with the muff. Should have knocked him out so he couldn't cost us anymore
                              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                                One of our players wasn't happy with the muff. Should have knocked him out so he couldn't cost us anymore
                                LOL - I saw that too... Wonder who that was.

Comment

Working...
                                X