Tired of Jordan Norwood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncodoodle View Post
    LOL - I saw that too... Wonder who that was.
    I would like to know as well, I personally don't have a problem with it. It's not like he punched him or something, act like a coward, treated like a coward.
    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by XterraRob View Post
      Players have bad games, what a shocker. Now you can relax.
      1st ones a mistake, 2nd one is a trend is the old saying. I'm very generous with players and second chances, but I think either Sanders/Talib should take on the punt returner role.

Comment

• It was Talib who shoved him.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
          It was Talib who shoved him.
          Lol that actually makes a lot of sense, and honestly I don't blame him. It's not the best way to handle the situation but at least people are getting fired up and holding people accountable.
          Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

• Norwood should be cut. If anyone can tell me what his contract tenure is, I'd love to know the soonest we give him the boot. I honestly don't blame Talib for shoving him. He cost us the game.
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• yeh he cost us big time today...Not the 1st time, honestly we need another answer at returner. Seeing Talib shove him kinda made me smile but at the same time i hope we don't have trouble brewing, but i could see it happen with all the ego's we have on this team.
              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• norwood can't be the returner any more he has muffed punts before. muffing punts now. he can't be abck there
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm
                latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• It's time to put someone else back there, Norwood had his chance.

Comment

• Tyreek Hill returned a punt for a touchdown on Denver Mike Tirico and Chris Collinsworth kept marveling over the 2.5 speed of hill.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Denver have a speedy wide receiver that could be returning Punts over Jordan Norwood? If I am correct I believe he is on the practice squad him and his name is Khalifa Raymond. Why the hell do we still have Jordan Norwood back there? is special-teams not important to this team?

Comment

• Originally posted by DavisMVP View Post
                      It's time to put someone else back there, Norwood had his chance.
                      They could activate Khalif Raymond and put him back there if special-teams was as important as Marlon Brown or that new long snapper they signed last week.

Not only Khalif Raymond but isnt Swuib Talib pretty dangerous when you gets the ball in open space?

I'm not going to do like other members of this forum calling for the coaches head but something needs to be done this team is not being ran the way they are supposed to be.

As far as winning the Super Bowl last year I think a lot of that had to do with the leadership of Peyton Manning and the way he commanded respect.

Comment

• Ridiculous!!!!

What coach teaches a returner to catch a ball inside the 10 yard line?!!! And it seems he was trying to return the one as it hit him in the helmet - thinking about going up field when defenders were right there. People who make the money they make should have it figured out.

1. Never try to catch a ball inside the 10.
                        2. Move away from the ball to deceive the defenders who might down it.
                        3. Never catch it in the chest. Hands catch bring it to the chest.

Yes the coach is responsible for the ignorance of the player.
                        This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

• Norwood is one of our best players imo

Comment

• Originally posted by worldsoutro View Post
                            Norwood is one of our best players imo
                            I don't think now's the time for sarcasm.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarlemHeat View Post
                              The drop is excusable, it happens, but 2 muffed punts that altered the outcome of the game? Horrible.

This guy is living off that return in the SB.
                              And that should have been a TD if he wasn't such a slow WR/KR.

At first I thought he was just gas'd during that run, but nah...he's slow for the positions he plays.

Comment

• I think I would give Jordan Taylor a chance and at this point just tell him all you need to do is catch the punt. Our guys end up holding or blocking in the back about 90% of the time when we do have opportunities to return the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X