Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Bronco Country, It's Raider Week!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Can't look it up right now, but anyone know the ranking of OAK's defense...run and pass?
    27th against the pass, 28th against the run

In the words of the Blindside "run the dang ball!!"

Comment

The Chiefs defense held the Raiders to just 10 points a couple weeks ago. Our defense an do the same thing.

Comment

Ah Yes Raider Week. A Week that really hasn't meant much to the Raiders in the past few years is all going to change this Sunday Night. THis will be a barnburner folks it will be a very tough game its going to depend on who wants this game more. Hopefully it's Denver

Comment

we match up very well and this is why.. they dont have nasty tight ends and running backs that catch well.. they have high flying wide recievers that play into our strengths. carr is mobile but hes no andrew luck. we got this.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            We're about to play our biggest historical rival in THEIR most important, biggest game since 2002.

14 years.
            We're about to show them up as pretenders to the AFC West throne is what we're about to do.

Screw the Raiders!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
              27th against the pass, 28th against the run

In the words of the Blindside "run the dang ball!!"
              Run, throw, walk slowly. Shouldn't matter how we approach it, their defense sucks.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                We're about to show them up as pretenders to the AFC West throne is what we're about to do.

Screw the Raiders!
                Run, throw, walk slowly. Shouldn't matter how we approach it, their defense sucks.
                Right. Stats, match-ups, and all that other nonsense shouldn't matter this week. I don't care who they think they are, we're gonna show them who we are! The AFCW is ours until further notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care if it's by 1 or 100 beating the Raiders is close to feeling like BEATING THE RAIDERS again! Something I truly missed. In all honestly, we needed them to be good again. Even the years where SD was really good couldn't replace the hate-hate relationship of us and the Raiders. And I love that the FO and coaching staff all know the hate and the emotion of this rivalry. Plus the added bonus of the new Elway / Del Rio twist...........I love it!!!!!!!!!

#swapping

Comment

Can't wait for the Sunday Night Football with Al and Cris!
                  Ready for October Falls

Comment

sigpic

Comment

The Broncos will play like champions. The offense will step up and we know the defense will be ready - Von and Ware will have their best game of the season.

Comment

You know both coaches want to win badly. After hearing about that story of what allegedly went on between Elway and JDR, you know JDR wants to send us packing especially since OAK is relevant again.

Go Broncos. Beat this team and knock them down a knotch.
                        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

The 31st ranked Raiders defense against our 27th ranked offense. We're going to get a clear picture of who is more inept.

Comment

in the 4 team division format....I remember years of the AFC West having three tough teams...but never four teams as tough as this year,

NE and Pitt better be happy the AFC West is playing the AFC South or they would have no chance at the 1st Seed.
                            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Yes! Yes! And more yes!!!!!!

Nothing like Broncos - Raiders narrated by The great Sam Jackson! Now if only there were an R-rated version.........
                              #swapping

Comment

Holy cow this may be my favorite post of yours ever. I remember the chills I got when that aired live. Similar to the chills I got now.

Man I hope NBC has the common sense to drum up something similar for a Rivalry Renewed Sunday night.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X