Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Bronco Country, It's Raider Week!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Holy cow this may be my favorite post of yours ever. I remember the chills I got when that aired live. Similar to the chills I got now.

Man I hope NBC has the common sense to drum up something similar for a Rivalry Renewed Sunday night.
    I pretty much have to post it either here or on facebook everytime we play them (even if it isn't MNF).

"That's not my child, my child has a face!"
    sigpic

Comment

Bates - great recap again!

Minnesota ranked above Oakland...Elliott Harrison must have made the rankings before the Bears-Vikings game.

Comment

Why would new england need to worry? They constantly preform against who they are lined up against. If our offense dont step up, we wont win that game in december.holding them to 20 may not be enough.

Comment

Denver at 3......that must be a trick

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
            Denver at 3......that must be a trick
            There at #3 everywhere, even FO's DVOA which is mathematical!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Team Captains

A ”C” will be added to the front of No. 13’s jersey after the Broncos voted him as a captain for the second half of the 2016 season.

Head Coach Gary Kubiak announced the addition of Siemian to the existing group of captains after practice Wednesday. Siemian will join wide receiver Demaryius Thomas as an offensive captain, while safety T.J. Ward will join linebacker DeMarcus Ware to lead the defense. Dekoda Watson was named a special teams captain alongside Kayvon Webster.

Comment

Originally posted by liam_b26 View Post
                A ”C” will be added to the front of No. 13’s jersey after the Broncos voted him as a captain for the second half of the 2016 season.

Head Coach Gary Kubiak announced the addition of Siemian to the existing group of captains after practice Wednesday. Siemian will join wide receiver Demaryius Thomas as an offensive captain, while safety T.J. Ward will join linebacker DeMarcus Ware to lead the defense. Dekoda Watson was named a special teams captain alongside Kayvon Webster.

This is certainly a vote of confidence for Trevor. The guys he plays with him know him the best.

Comment

This weekend's game will tell me where we are at...
                  [sigpic

Comment

I just hope Trevor can heal up and carry us into the playoffs. The dude's been taking a lot of flak for his performance lately but at any rate, I'm glad he's getting the C.
                    I believe.

Comment

Glad the team is behind our QB!

Hope now both our offensive line and QB can pick up their play a bit and get this offense going.

I think if Trevor could get over his red zone issues, as well as the Oline becoming more cohesive; we're going to be a force to be reckoned with. Trevor is already good between the 20s and the Oline has had moments of strength. It just needs to become all the time.

Maybe A boost of confidence like this will be that extra bit of confidence to get Trevor over the hump? We'll see!
                      sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
                      Sig by: MHS

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
                        This weekend's game will tell me where we are at...
                        I can tell you now. We're in Oakland. But, by Monday morning they'll be back in Denver, I'd assume.

Comment

Originally posted by Brakshow View Post
                          Glad the team is behind our QB!

Hope now both our offensive line and QB can pick up their play a bit and get this offense going.

I think if Trevor could get over his red zone issues, as well as the Oline becoming more cohesive; we're going to be a force to be reckoned with. Trevor is already good between the 20s and the Oline has had moments of strength. It just needs to become all the time.

Maybe A boost of confidence like this will be that extra bit of confidence to get Trevor over the hump? We'll see!
                          One thing to remember is how little the offensive group has worked together. You had a QB competition during training camp and preseason, which means Siemian got less reps than a starter normally would. Then constant shuffling on the o-line due to injuries during preseason. I think the first time the starting o-line played together was Week1. Then add in Stephenson, VG, and Siemian all missed time with injuries.

This gives me hope with more reps the offense can improve.

Comment

Originally posted by YangDaniel027 View Post
                            The 31st ranked Raiders defense against our 27th ranked offense. We're going to get a clear picture of who is more inept.
                            Aren't they 8th in rushing and Broncos 28th in rush defense? If I was Del Rio I'd Run... The... Ball..

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              Holy cow this may be my favorite post of yours ever. I remember the chills I got when that aired live. Similar to the chills I got now.

Man I hope NBC has the common sense to drum up something similar for a Rivalry Renewed Sunday night.
                              The only other one of these that was as close to as awesome was the Raiders and Bucs the year after the Raiders Traded Chucky away. That one was awesome too.
                              GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by River Side View Post
                                Aren't they 8th in rushing and Broncos 28th in rush defense? If I was Del Rio I'd Run... The... Ball..
                                Broncos are ranked 24th against the run

Comment

Working...
                                X