Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Bronco Country, It's Raider Week!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Broncos are ranked 24th against the run
    I want to say "Oh that changes everything!" but this glaring mismatch is no joking matter..

Comment

Originally posted by River Side View Post
      I want to say "Oh that changes everything!" but this glaring mismatch is no joking matter..
      Yep, TOP on O will be the key to victory for us, plus putting points on the board of course.
      Com'n Trevor, let's see a repeat performance like the Cinci game for Raidus week.
      WE GOT THIS!!

Comment

Classic O vs D Game Against Oakland

I am going to keep the stats to a minimum but this weekend's game for 1st place is all about our D vs their O, and whoever can tilt the field in their favour. We're #3 in D, whereas they are 31st. They're #5 in O, and we're 27th. Something's gotta give.

In terms of more detail, we're #1 in pass D, and they are 4th in passing. Truth is we're not as good as expected on run D (at 23rd) and Oakland is 8th running the ball.

Flipping it around, our O stats pretty much line up with their D stats....details are not significant, other than to say we are struggling and they are too.

Home field is worth something, and Talib's situation hurts, although we did very well without him last week.

We need production. Trevor needs to be on point. And hopefully Booker, along with our Oline, will give us some strong run game. Too early to know, given Booker's experience, and the question mark that is our offensive trenchers.

I am a bit worried, and I especially want that first place designation. Could this be an offensive break out game for us? Is Oakland going to surprise a bit on D?

Lots of questions. Looks like a tight one folks. I am hopeful, and nothing like a road win against a rival!!

Comment

This is going to be a stressful game. It'll seriously shape the rest of the losers season....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            I am going to keep the stats to a minimum but this weekend's game for 1st place is all about our D vs their O, and whoever can tilt the field in their favour. We're #3 in D, whereas they are 31st. They're #5 in O, and we're 27th. Something's gotta give.

In terms of more detail, we're #1 in pass D, and they are 4th in passing. Truth is we're not as good as expected on run D (at 23rd) and Oakland is 8th running the ball.

Flipping it around, our O stats pretty much line up with their D stats....details are not significant, other than to say we are struggling and they are too.

Home field is worth something, and Talib's situation hurts, although we did very well without him last week.

We need production. Trevor needs to be on point. And hopefully Booker, along with our Oline, will give us some strong run game. Too early to know, given Booker's experience, and the question mark that is our offensive trenchers.

I am a bit worried, and I especially want that first place designation. Could this be an offensive break out game for us? Is Oakland going to surprise a bit on D?

Lots of questions. Looks like a tight one folks. I am hopeful, and nothing like a road win against a rival!!
            I'm with ya Brother

Thank God Woodson is gone
            [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
              I'm with ya Brother

Thank God Woodson is gone
              That's what I was thinking. So glad Woodson's gone.
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Lets see.....I have 2 Raiders in FF - Murray and Crabtree. I will play them both, which should pretty much guarantee they will do nothing!!!

Just doing my part!

Comment

Lets see.....I have 2 Raiders in FF - Murray and Crabtree. I will play them both, which should pretty much guarantee they will do nothing!!!

Just doing my part!

Don't cut your nose to spite your face!!

As a fan, I am looking forward to this game. But then, after seeing how lousy the Bucs are and how Matt Ryan looked against them, I am not 100% certain Derek Carr will have half the success he had against the Bucs (i.e. 250 yards and 2 TDs). If he does, I will tip my cap off to him.
                  Last edited by chad72; 11-04-2016, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Just saw on NFL Live that the Broncos are 15-1 since 2010 winning division road games. We've only lost 1 division road game in 5 years. Wow! Keep it going Broncos.

Comment

Better not be a repeat of the last time when Mack ran free against Schofield. I know Schofield is a guard now but whomever he lines up against, better get help.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                        Just saw on NFL Live that the Broncos are 15-1 since 2010 winning division road games. We've only lost 1 division road game in 5 years. Wow! Keep it going Broncos.
                        I swear, every time these kind of stats are pointed out, the Broncos do something to make it go the other direction lol.
                        I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by XterraRob View Post
                          I swear, every time these kind of stats are pointed out, the Broncos do something to make it go the other direction lol.
                          Did I just jinx it? I sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                            Did I just jinx it? I sorry.
                            Apparently I jinxed them by predicting a close win over Atlanta, and now you are on the verge of the doing it as well. We must be amazingly "impactful people"!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by XterraRob View Post
                              No. they've been saying it every divisional road game since we won like 5-6 in a row. People just took more notice once we finally lost. That's how it is when any streak ends. They talk about it for a long time. No one cares that much about them talking about it when it continues. But the second it breaks, someone jinxed it! Lol

Comment

Not trying to be too nitpicky with my responses. I apologize. But I disagree with the bolded. Our D vs. their O is the exciting part of the game. But EVERY football game is all about winning the most amount of times in all 3 facets of the game. I say that our O vs. their D is just as important.

Then, right behind that is special teams, which I would understand if someone argued that it is this game's most important facet. Because if our D vs. their O and their D vs. our O really are as evenly matched as some think, then special teams could truly be the difference.

Heck, I could be wrong. Just my opinion. Would not pretend that I'm 100% correct in my thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X