Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Bronco Country, It's Raider Week!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taos_Broncomaniac
    replied
    Now we know where we rank

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Too bad our offense sucks even more.
    I don't know how this offense makes every defense we play look like the 85' Bears.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    I was thinking about the playoffs last night. There is still a lot of football left, but the Broncos I am afraid are going to have a tough time.
    I know. We most certainly are. We need to get better on run defense and have a better run game. We definitely are missing Talib and CJ. It's not as easy to plug and play and replace great players and some think.And now with Derek Wolfe out....holy crap.

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Just looked at the Raider's schedule. They have 3 more games at home - Texans, Bills, Panthers.

How did the schedulers do that? 4 games in a row at home at the end of the season? No wonder they've won on the road so much.

Doesn't look like they're losing any time soon. Maybe to the Bills?

We're in for a dogfight to even make a wildcard spot cause we got NO, TEN, JAGS, KC, NE, KC, OAK.

Maybe we go 4-3, if that?
    I was thinking about the playoffs last night. There is still a lot of football left, but the Broncos I am afraid are going to have a tough time.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Just looked at the Raider's schedule. They have 3 more games at home - Texans, Bills, Panthers.

How did the schedulers do that? 4 games in a row at home at the end of the season? No wonder they've won on the road so much.

Doesn't look like they're losing any time soon. Maybe to the Bills?

We're in for a dogfight to even make a wildcard spot cause we got NO, TEN, JAGS, KC, NE, KC, OAK.

Maybe we go 4-3, if that?

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Run, throw, walk slowly. Shouldn't matter how we approach it, their defense sucks.
    Too bad our offense sucks even more.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosGeordie
    replied
    We are done!

Leave a comment:

• Zealander
    replied
    LOL... at four pics and two for six.

Denver Wins in a slug out on Siemens arm... 31 to 27..

Denver Creates three turnovers, one pick two fumbles... Denver two turnovers one pick, one fumble. Dog Fight

Toughest, best game all year

Leave a comment:

• Rich_C
    replied
    Taurean Nixon- To 53 Man roster

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...6-6669c1c2e2dd

This is the guy I see taking over for Latimer on ST. I also think we will see him in more perhaps even instead of Doss.

Also of note he was a return man and took reps there this offseason...

thoughts
    Last edited by Rich_C; 11-06-2016, 04:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Red_Label View Post
    I dunno what's going to happen. I highly doubt that it's going to be the blowout that you're predicting. It would be nice if our offense would start carrying some water for the team.

Oh... and with KC's win over JAX... our division is getting super competitive. The Broncos could very well be watching the playoffs from home if they forget that EVERY game has playoff implications.
    1. He said "bold predictions". Of course they're going to seem unlikely. That's what makes them bold. Lol. If they were highly likely, that wouldn't exactly fit the definition now would it?

2. There's a good chance that the Broncos, Chiefs and Raiders all make it to the playoffs. I'm pretty certain that the team is well aware that every game matters. They're not going to "forget" that even if they happen to play badly for a game.

Leave a comment:

• assassin216
    replied
    DeVontae Booker will score 3 TD's

Leave a comment:

• DEN4EVER
    replied
    Bold predictions, alright.

50+ yard field goal to do or die at the end of the game. For Oakland. And they miss.

Ware gets 2.5 sacks
    Miller chimes in late with a crucial 4th QTR sack.(not so bold, ik )

L.Murray goes for 140+ scrimmage yards

Booker gets 140+ scrimmage yards

Den 24
    Oak 23

Leave a comment:

• skeeter01
    replied
    My take.....they will run the ball on us. And then run some more....then, if we keep the score close....their pass will be open. Carr will end with 250 yards....2 TDs.....only this will be in an attempt to win...which they will not. 24-21Denver wins on a sack of Carr

Leave a comment:

• Taos_Broncomaniac
    replied
    This is going to be a dog fight, we'll be lucky to win by 3. Our defense has to show up wide awake, ditto for the O.
    Any wasted drive could be critical, I'm saying Broncos 27-24.

Leave a comment:

• Margaritaville
    replied
    I hope we can CRUSH the raiders and break their spirit, however the more realistic side of me says Broncos win 27-17.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X