Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talib Still Not Practicing. May Be Out For Sunday Night Game Vs Raiders

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
    Roby proved he can hold his own and Doss was a pleasant surprise too. I would not mind if we took the "Demarcus Ware approach" with Talib so he can let that back recover.
    Just saw Kube's presser and he said that the injection worked but they didn't want him traveling just yet but that it seemed like he was doing much better. I agree though.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

    Comment


    • #32
      This is actually pretty good. We can see how our depth looks so we can drop Talib

      Comment


      • #33
        Why people are so eager to get rid of some of our best players is beyond me.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by worldsoutro View Post
          This is actually pretty good. We can see how our depth looks so we can drop Talib
          Are you a fan of the Broncos?
          [sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
            Are you a fan of the Broncos?
            Why would this thought process make him less of a fan?

            It does give us a chance to evaluate our depth and see where we are at.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
              Just saw Kube's presser and he said that the injection worked but they didn't want him traveling just yet but that it seemed like he was doing much better. I agree though.
              Will miss Talib but I agree - better to get healthy than try to play hurt. He could worsen the injury. Defense will rally like last Sunday - need the offense to keep Oakland off the field. Get a lead to set our pass rushers loose on Carr.

              Comment


              • #37
                Get well soon Talib, Broncos will need you if the division stays neck & neck.
                I believe.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Yeah u don't want to rush somebody only for him to get injuried even further and possible be out for the year. Here's Hoping he can get better Im sure the D will step up if he can get a rest for 3 weeks he will be ready to go against either New Orleans or give him another week and he will be ready to go after the bye week.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    Why would this thought process make him less of a fan?

                    It does give us a chance to evaluate our depth and see where we are at.
                    It doesn't make him less of a fan, my question specifically was whether he was a fan of the Broncos. There are many on here who aren't. Fact! Any thought process that involves dropping our best players raises that possibility.

                    I'd rather evaluate our depth when we're up by 35 in the fourth vs injury to stud players.
                    [sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      This does suck. Players are going to miss games though. At least this a position with depth. I recall a few years ago that we had a really, really good D that used a 'big nickle' formation depending on above average Safety play...and we lost like seven hundred fifty two Safeties to injury that year. This D is going to be really, really good even with key injuries here and there. What we need is for the O-Line to get their...stuff...together, Siemian to make better/quicker decisions with the football (Yes I watched the [email protected] replay. Ugh), and for our skill position players to make plays. If the Offense could get their...stuff...together then this game wouldn't even be close.
                      Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                        Just goes to show that a lot of people just pay attention to the hype that's brought out by the media. Not that the raiders don't have a good offense. They do. But because of the media, you'd never know that a team like the chargers are right there.
                        You can divide the AFC West into two groups of two. SD/OAK are +O and -D, DEN/KC are +D and -O. All four teams have remarkable strengths on one side of the ball and just need a decent game from the other side to beat anyone in the NFL.
                        Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Come to think of it if it wasn't for a hand full of fluky weirdness the Chargers would have 5 or 6 wins right now too.
                          Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                            You can divide the AFC West into two groups of two. SD/OAK are +O and -D, DEN/KC are +D and -O. All four teams have remarkable strengths on one side of the ball and just need a decent game from the other side to beat anyone in the NFL.
                            I agree. Which is why I think Kansas City is our biggest threat. I would think San Diego if they weren't already 3-5 from choking so many games away. But, KC has a very good defense and an offense that is starting to click a bit. Granted, it's against poor defenses and we've seen this before. But, a good run game and Hill is starting to show potential as a deep threat.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                              I agree. Which is why I think Kansas City is our biggest threat. I would think San Diego if they weren't already 3-5 from choking so many games away. But, KC has a very good defense and an offense that is starting to click a bit. Granted, it's against poor defenses and we've seen this before. But, a good run game and Hill is starting to show potential as a deep threat.
                              I honestly don't know which team to worry about. I mean, obviously, as you said, SD dug themselves a hole so they fell off the radar a bit. It's still early in the season though. I see the division as wide open still.
                              Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                                I honestly don't know which team to worry about. I mean, obviously, as you said, SD dug themselves a hole so they fell off the radar a bit. It's still early in the season though. I see the division as wide open still.
                                That is because it is. SD is a very good team despite their record. I can see them doing well. The Raiders under jdr are what I expected.very good but lack discipline. That seems to be his coaching style. They have a QB who is killing it right now though. looking at how they have played I can see the Raiders either imploding or just kill it...I'd be shocked if they end up in the middle. KC is a well rounded team but I think they will slide a bit as the season continues.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X