Think Its Time For Paxton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think Its Time For Paxton

Time to let the kid learn! What say you?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

He'll be even slower reading Defenses and get hammered. Probably injured. Then we'll have Siemian back under Center again anyway.
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Absolutely. Siemian is fine when everything goes right. But when it doesn't its not very good. People are going to defend that he is it wasn't his fault that the O Line stinks. But Lynch can make plays on the fly and with his feet. Siemian cannot.
      sigpic

Comment

Lets just say QB is the least of our worry.
        We have HUGE GLARING holes on both O & D Line that are the root of our problem.
        sigpic

Comment

Can't be any worse, so why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post
            Lets just say QB is the least of our worry.
            We have HUGE GLARING holes on both O & D Line that are the root of our problem.
            Only someone delusional will say the qb is the least of our worry.

Comment

Incredibly too early for this talk. Siemian played quite well given the situations he was put in way too often.

From what we saw in Paxton Lynch in his start, he's getting a modified playbook from Kubiak and isn't processing the defense nearly as fast as Trevor does. If Paxton Lynch played in this game against Oakland I feel quite positive he would have had 3+ INTs. Siemian has shown tremendous footwork in a collapsing pocket. That has impressed me personally the most.

I don't see the Broncos winning any meaningful games this year, playoffs or not, with offensive line play this poor. Aside from the fact that that usefully means no running game and no pass protection for the quarterback, all these 3 and outs are crippling a normally amazing defense when they're forced to be on the field for 65% of the game. Quarterback is NOT the big issue. It's actually not even the 4th issue.

Comment

I think so, can't be any worse.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jakemillar View Post
                  Incredibly too early for this talk. Siemian played quite well given the situations he was put in way too often.

From what we saw in Paxton Lynch in his start, he's getting a modified playbook from Kubiak and isn't processing the defense nearly as fast as Trevor does. If Paxton Lynch played in this game against Oakland I feel quite positive he would have had 3+ INTs. Siemian has shown tremendous footwork in a collapsing pocket. That has impressed me personally the most.

I don't see the Broncos winning any meaningful games this year, playoffs or not, with offensive line play this poor. Aside from the fact that that usefully means no running game and no pass protection for the quarterback, all these 3 and outs are crippling a normally amazing defense when they're forced to be on the field for 65% of the game. Quarterback is NOT the big issue. It's actually not even the 4th issue.
                  I disagree. Outside the Cincy game Siemian hasn't done anything for us.
                  sigpic

Comment

I agree with the idea that "it can't get too much worse", so why not? Going against the saints and a bye week might be the perfect time. That said, I doubt it happens.

Comment

I dont quite see how people defend trevor so much. I can see why they wouldnt want paxton in there, he looked good against the bucs and bad against the falcons. However trevor has just looked like kyle orton out there, possibly worse....at least kyle orton would move the team between the 20s. You can argue that it will be the same thing out there if its paxton but I highly doubt its going to be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                        I disagree. Outside the Cincy game Siemian hasn't done anything for us.
                        Thank you for the brutal honesty.

sigpic

Comment

QB play is not the problem. Our O line stinks out loud and we can't stop the run on D. If we can't run we can't have an effective passing game and if we can't stop the run we can't cover the way we like and pass rush the way we like! Simian is not the problem.

Comment

Trevor has ZERO leadership.

sigpic

Comment

Why not? Trevor isn't very inspiring. He may not help the run D or the OL, but he isn't really making a difference. Time for a change IMO.
                              Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Working...
                              X