Think Its Time For Paxton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    Because the little you've seen of him has been him getting hit in less than 2 seconds. While any qb behind Dallas' oline had time to file their taxes, take their dog for a walk, tuck their kids into bed then make a nice pass without being touched. Dak has been great. But I'd warn people to wait until he has to deal with what qb's like Rodgers and Luck are going through before considering him the outright best qb in this class.
    Cowboys line is definitely the best and there is no comparison. An average qb would thrive behind that line. Dak wouldn't be as good as he is if it weren't for that line. However zeke is AP 2. He is a freak. Sometimes he barely gets touched but when he does he just runs through defenders.

Comment

• Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
      Cowboys line is definitely the best and there is no comparison. An average qb would thrive behind that line. Dak wouldn't be as good as he is if it weren't for that line. However zeke is AP 2. He is a freak. Sometimes he barely gets touched but when he does he just runs through defenders.
      In 2014 Virginia Tech held Elliott to 32 yards on 8 carries. No question he is talented however he is rarely touched at the line of scrimmage. Last night he had a hole 8 feet wide to run through. When a back like Elliott gets that much momentum it is hard to stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
        In 2014 Virginia Tech held Elliott to 32 yards on 8 carries. No question he is talented however he is rarely touched at the line of scrimmage. Last night he had a hole 8 feet wide to run through. When a back like Elliott gets that much momentum it is hard to stop.
        I think the issue you pointed out was that he had only 8 carries. Not that 4 yards per carry is spectacular. But, it's not what I'd call being shut down.

Comment

• Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
          I think the issue you pointed out was that he had only 8 carries. Not that 4 yards per carry is spectacular. But, it's not what I'd call being shut down.
          Agree. When the line could not dominate he was held to minimal yards. Elliott is talented however watching the last two games there are runs where he isn't close to being touched at the line of scrimmage.

Comment

• Would've been nice if Elway could've traded Sanchez for the Dallas offensive line. I'm sure Jerry Jones would've taken it in a heartbeat if Stephen Jones wasn't around.

*Sarcasm*

Comment

• Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
              Would've been nice if Elway could've traded Sanchez for the Dallas offensive line. I'm sure Jerry Jones would've taken it in a heartbeat if Stephen Jones wasn't around.

*Sarcasm*
              Dallas would not have given 1/2 of a lineman for Sanchez lol.

Comment

Working...
              X