Clear All

• VenomousDB
    replied
    I predicted a Broncos win. I also think we will win on Sunday night

Leave a comment:

• hawaiiiancrush
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    Reading through this thread is like reading an emotional 16 year old girl's diary....
    This^^^^
    So much this, we are a spoiled fan base that's for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Bates
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Were there any other video clips that showed Parks stepped out of bounds? The highlights were not conclusive from what I saw. Many of the post game commentators said a play like that is good for football.

I think there was 1:22 remaining so there was a good chance we could have put McManus in position for a FG.

The defense played very well considering going against Brees - 4 turnovers and holding their offense to 23 points is pretty good.
    Not 100% conclusive which is why the play stood. Obviously Saint fans think he was 100% out, but any fanbase would be mad about that play

It goes like this:

Ref wasn't 100% sure he stepped out so he let it go knowing it would be reviewed as a scoring play. If he screwed up and he was out of bounds, the review would show and the points wouldn't count. This was the ref covering his own butt.

If he call him out of bounds and he wasn't out, it would have looked real bad on him and the refs because it could not be changed after looking at a review.

The ref went the right way knowing he had himself covered either way.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    The NFL officials came out with a statement that our play was perfectly legal including the no call on the out of bounds play.
    Good deal.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Were there any other video clips that showed Parks stepped out of bounds? The highlights were not conclusive from what I saw. Many of the post game commentators said a play like that is good for football.

I think there was 1:22 remaining so there was a good chance we could have put McManus in position for a FG.

The defense played very well considering going against Brees - 4 turnovers and holding their offense to 23 points is pretty good.
    The NFL officials came out with a statement that our play was perfectly legal including the no call on the out of bounds play.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by Bates View Post
    Is it just me or does Denver's defense just find the most ridiculous way to end games?

NO fans are pretty mad/salty today, and I can't blame them. The way they lost was questionable. I do think he was out of bounds, and I hate to see a win for us come like that. Maybe it was the refs tossing us a bone for a change instead of hurling flags at us all game. I don't think the Saints got a complete raw deal, as even if he was out, I think Denver would have scored regardless on their final drive.

Still, tough loss for the Saints.

Also, to any Saints fan mad that we pushed down the long snappers head to where they thought it should have been flagged, they will be extra salty to hear that it was 100% legal.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ewinning-block

Last edited by Fantaztic7; 11-15-2016, 09:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bates
    replied
    Is it just me or does Denver's defense just find the most ridiculous way to end games?

NO fans are pretty mad/salty today, and I can't blame them. The way they lost was questionable. I do think he was out of bounds, and I hate to see a win for us come like that. Maybe it was the refs tossing us a bone for a change instead of hurling flags at us all game. I don't think the Saints got a complete raw deal, as even if he was out, I think Denver would have scored regardless on their final drive.

Still, tough loss for the Saints.

Also, to any Saints fan mad that we pushed down the long snappers head to where they thought it should have been flagged, they will be extra salty to hear that it was 100% legal.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ewinning-block
    Last edited by Bates; 11-14-2016, 07:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    I can say I was wrong in this thread. I said I didn't see how we cold pull out a win today but we did.

Team played well especially the defense...and special teams were actually special for once
    Anyone who ever says "I don't see how we could win" in the NFL, doesn't understand the NFL. Well, besides maybe a browns fan

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Thread cleaned.

The purpose of a MB is to discuss. No need for some of the comments.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoyearound
    replied
    I can say I was wrong in this thread. I said I didn't see how we cold pull out a win today but we did.

Team played well especially the defense...and special teams were actually special for once

Leave a comment:

• RainyTX
    replied
    Much needed win, made the big plays when they needed to. Hope they fix some of the lingering issues with the offense during the bye but 7-3 feels much better than 6-4.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    That's why they play the games.

Leave a comment:

• Bterres105
    replied
    Embarrassing loss for the Saints

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    As Talib says, "No...no...no..."

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Dan View Post
    We walk away with the W tomorrow.
    The biggest W in the world is in Gunnison, .... Colorado.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X