Post game rants -- Week 10 -- Broncos and Saints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post game rants -- Week 10 -- Broncos and Saints

Regardless, no QB can handle the hits and sacks going forward. Everyone knows the offensive line is really bad and we played a team with the worst pass defense in the NFL.

So, changing the QB is not the answer. What is?

Hope the defense gets healthy and carries the team in the playoffs, just like last season.

Comment

Extend Stewart's contract

Call it an over reaction post, but Stewart has been such a difference for us in the secondary and he made an immediate impact the first game of the year last season. Still not over Raheem's busted coverage, but Steward makes me forget about Raheem "the Nightmare" Moore.
      Unfortunately, his contract expires at the end of the year and Elway drafted two safeties.

Comment

Spend the bye week with heavy emphasis on the offensive line, perhaps mix and match some parts. Two things I did notice today though, the Saints did an excellent job with twists and loops, they kept looping players into areas where the Broncos linemen were occupied and couldn't pass off. And the second was that every time Siemian would leave the pocket he'd always being looking to throw, I think he could help himself out a little bit by becoming a runner when he moves out of the pocket. It would allow him to gain a few yards and better protect himself.

Comment

Been saying we should keep Stewart since last year

On these boards keep getting told the rookies will fill his shoes

Will agree we better suited to replace Stewart than Malik or Trev but I just seen so much bad safety play in Denver for so long...it is nice to have to really good players again as opposed to two bad ones or one good one.
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by kagge View Post
            Regardless, no QB can handle the hits and sacks going forward. Everyone knows the offensive line is really bad and we played a team with the worst pass defense in the NFL.

New guards that can block a lot better.

Comment

We need a quicker offense. Play with the urgency we do when we're down by a score in the fourth quarter. These zero yard runs keeping killing momentum too, but we're not going to be much better with the oline.

Comment

7-3 at the bye all things considered is pretty good

young inexperienced QB
                rookies and young players all over the offense
                injuries on defense
                we obviously missing Malik and Trev imo

7-3 is pretty good as it gives us a legit chance for this young team to get better and maybe make some noise...I know it is unlikely but there is a legit chance.
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Made 3 nice plays today. But the two safeties the Broncos drafted this year also combined for a big play as well. If Stewart can be extended at a reasonable price (with a modest raise) for a 2 year contract, I'd be all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                    7-3 at the bye all things considered is pretty good

young inexperienced QB
                    rookies and young players all over the offense
                    injuries on defense
                    we obviously missing Malik and Trev imo

7-3 is pretty good as it gives us a legit chance for this young team to get better and maybe make some noise...I know it is unlikely but there is a legit chance.
                    But people keep saying we are an 8-8 team. Hopefully we can win two more...

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                      considering Our remaining schedule....we can be there pretty easily. We don't always plat the 32nd ranked D that gave up on the run, which is our weakness.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                        Dude as a member of this board for years I can tell you after a loss you will see just about anything posted on these boards

Comment

Id rather keep him than Ward. Stewart actually knows how to tackle. I think we have to let our rookie safeties develop a little more

Comment

Run the ball better.

Pass rush will slow down and hopefully we'll see less mistakes from our first year QB. Keep our defense off the field too.

We couldn't do it against a team missing all their defensive linemen (Tampa), and another team missing all their LBs (can't remember offhand who, I believe it was after Tampa though), and with the division lead at stake against the Raiders.

Couldn't do it again today either. I believe this is one unit that rightfully should get called out. 2nd year in the system and we should be better at this.
                            You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              considering Our remaining schedule....we can be there pretty easily. We don't always plat the 32nd ranked D that gave up on the run, which is our weakness.
                              We have a different definition of the word "easily".

Comment

Working...
                              X