Crow Cafe'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crow Cafe'

I enjoy my crow seasoned with lemon pepper smoked in a charcoil grill. Demaryius Thomas has had an impressive three weeks. I've been wanting to post this for a while now but I decided to wait and see if he could continue. Thomas has really stepped it up as of late, while I have led the "he's dead weight" bandwagon. Thomas has played to the level we should expect for someone taking as much of the salary cap as he does.

Great game, DT

He was in beast mode today. I just hope he keeps it up and develops good chemistry with Siemian.

Hopefully we can get a break from those other threads for awhile.

But I'll take my share of crow for picking against us for the first time all year
    sigpic

Comment

I think that many more Broncos fans should come here and post about eating crow. But most will not because they're chicken. This forum was downright depressing this past week with the majority of posters betting on a loss. That thread which was started by a visiting Saints fan is a goldmine of all the non-believers. I would like them all to post their sorry apologies here.

IAMRED and DenverBlood, very cool of you guys to come here and post. You manned up. Let's see if others will do the same.

Comment

I didn't really give us a shot in this game but the team came out, played hard and came out with the W. I was wrong about this one but hey, it happens

Comment

I wish the offensive line would make me eat crow.

Comment

This was his best game by far as a pro. I still wouldn't mind trading him while he is worth something. Most of us fans know he will continue to kill drives with his drops in the future. Definitely way over payed but wow ,those one handed were awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by aditheman View Post
              I think that many more Broncos fans should come here and post about eating crow. But most will not because they're chicken. This forum was downright depressing this past week with the majority of posters betting on a loss. That thread which was started by a visiting Saints fan is a goldmine of all the non-believers. I would like them all to post their sorry apologies here.

IAMRED and DenverBlood, very cool of you guys to come here and post. You manned up. Let's see if others will do the same.
              Well, you are what you eat.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

DT had his best game in over a year yesterday.

Hopefully what ever was going on mentally hes over come it.

Comment

I'll have a serving - on one of the threads I said DT needed to come through with some big plays. He had a tough catch in the Raiders game and yesterday he was great.

Comment

I love DT. If Trevor can step up and lead him the way Peyton led him hopefully he can get back to the dominate force he once was!

Comment

Originally posted by swinginhorseman View Post
                      This was his best game by far as a pro. I still wouldn't mind trading him while he is worth something. Most of us fans know he will continue to kill drives with his drops in the future. Definitely way over payed but wow ,those one handed were awesome!
                      You haven't been watching this team for very long if you think 8 catches for 87 yards and one score is anywhere in Dt's top 10 games of his pro career let alone his top.
                      sigpic

Comment

looolll

I guess I fell right into that one.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          You haven't been watching this team for very long if you think 8 catches for 87 yards and one score is anywhere in Dt's top 10 games of his pro career let alone his top.
                          DT gets most of his yards from wr screens. What makes him good is his legs not his hands. I don't dislike him. I just think he is overpaid, soft and needs glasses.

Comment

Loved the fire and effort against the Saints. And we've seen that in some games this year. But the team is still inconsistent in this area. They've come out flat in some games too. Plus, for as happy that I am about our 7-3 record, only one of this wins came against a team that has a winning record.

I hope they can get together, play better against top teams moving forward and more consistently.

Just like people say when we have a bad game to not jump to conclusions or react to much. Perhaps we should take a similar approach here. It was great, but need to see it consistently against top talent. And there are plenty of chances moving forward this season to show that they can.

Comment

That was not his best game as a pro. His best game was against the Arizona Cardinals in 2014 where he had 8 rec, 226 yards and scored 2 TDs - 1 86 yards and 1 at 31 yards. Another was 77 yard TD was called back for a Clady chop block penalty.

But it still was great to see him have a great day.
                              Last edited by broncoslover115; 11-16-2016, 03:45 AM.
                              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
                              X