Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge --- Week 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    I wouldn't do that if I were you. They are bound to win. I'd pick them every week if I were you. You should pick Jacksonville too.
    And Chicago and San Fran.

Speaking of those two good luck to everyone on these boards figuring out which one of those two is actually going to get a W this week.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
      I wouldn't do that if I were you. They are bound to win. I'd pick them every week if I were you. You should pick Jacksonville too.
      At first, I thought, how nice. Someone is being supportive. Then I noticed who posted it. So...

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
      And Chicago and San Fran.

Speaking of those two good luck to everyone on these boards figuring out which one of those two is actually going to get a W this week.
      You all are so helpful.

Go home team advantage? Coin toss?
      Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
        Congrats!

I've got to stop picking Cleveland. I had heard early in the week that there was going to be a QB change and thought that might make a difference. Should have checked on that later.
        Thank you! I even picked against Cleveland in the Survivor game. The Giants had been playing so well recently, I figured that would be an easy game to guess. And it was!
        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

I will have the week 13 thread up once I get done today. I will also put the week 14 thread there. Results will more then likely have to wait. Thanks for understanding guys and gals!
          sigpic
          2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
          Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
          US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Folks,
            I am going to just have to wait until I get home to do the results. No way I can find the time to do them. I do apologize. I will be posting the Week 14 thread as well, mainly because I'm not entirely sure if I will have computer access next week at all.
            sigpic

Comment

Alright. Making this extremely quick. BroncoFanBoy wins Week 12 by a whole game over Peanut, LSIGRAD09, Canmore and taz1458.

Results:
              http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...c.jpg~original

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X